Lost somewhere in dimension

Narrator pov

We start off as one of the ship was holding critters where little animals are felt captured. Then another shop is a plane and see a fox drive and the hedgehog standing as the two trying to catch up to the doctor name Eggman. Until the blue hedgehog name Sonic starts talking and said.

Sonic: "Drop the critters, Eggman!" he said.

Eggman saw as the two getting closer and Eggman boost far away from them so he can lose them. So he was holding a button and press it as it make the critters fall. He turn his head and said.

Eggman: "If you insist." He said with wide smile.

Tails: "Whoa, that's harsh!" He said.

As sonic spin and dash toward the critters but miss and try to keep balance as Tails catch him and he said.

Tails: "We'll have to swing back around for it!

As Eggman get up and say

Eggman: "Predictable." He said with a evil smile

Until two bots name Orbot and Cubot get in his way and say.

Orbot: "Very." he said

Cubot: " He must really love those, things!

As Eggman push both of them and start taking out his laser gun and pointed out to the plane and lock on it and fire and took out another gun and aim on them and hit. Then they flew out of here to head somewhere else. And sonic said.

Sonic: "We hit" he yelled as he holding on.

Tails"Hold on!" He yelled.

As the two trying to keep together something was off. The plane is start to glow and make the two curious and confused. Then starting to teleport to random dimension that they do not know. They start to look where are they and made them surprised what they see.

Until spot a build where to land on the top say I.M.P and starting to land and wanted to know where are they.

Sonic: " Where are we Tails?" he ask his pal.

Tails: "Idk Sonic, but we appear some kind of different dimension?" he said.

Sonic: "What make you say that Tails?" He ask.

Tails: "Eggman must use some kind of dimension ray to hit us so he can get away with it" he explained."

Sonic: "Okay, how do we get back and stop Eggman?" He ask.

Tails: " Idk Sonic but maybe this building must have something or someone to help us get back." He said.

Sonic: " We'll what are we waiting for leg go" he said as he began to run inside the building.

Tails: "Wait for me Sonic!" He yelled.

They run each floor to find someone for help but nothing what they looking for. Until they reach the floor that said one of the room have been sprayed and say I.M.P. They look at each other than look back at the door then open it. Then saw four people in the room. And the four people look back at the two. They were quite until one of the strange people broke the silent and say.

???: "Okay who the fuck are you two" he yelled.

Sonic: "Whoa watch your language and the name Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog, the fastest thing alive! And this is my pal Tails the fox!" He said.

Tails: "Hello their and who are you all?" He ask.

???: "We'll hello you two and my name is Blitz the O is silent and I'm am the founder of the I.M.P of this company and they are my employees. Meet the two love birds name Millie and Moxxie. And this is my beautiful daughter Loona. He explained.