Loo Loo Land

Narrator pov

we start off as the poor animals are putting inside the machine to make Eggman army. As Orbot and Cubot are putting the animals into the critters. Then the scene turn to someone and not other than Doctor Eggman.

Eggman: "Transformation 101. Bunnies to badniks. Boom! Instant army." He said with a smile and arms wide open. He said.

Then Eggman was talking to someone and sharing his plans.

Eggman: "It needs to be a big army if I'm taking over the world below." He said.

someone look unimpressed and his arms crossed by his plan. The he uncrossed his arms and said.

???: "You are quite the mighty conqueror." he said with unimpressed look.

Eggman: "Yes. Yes I am. I conquered you, didn't I?" he said which made ??? him growl.

Eggman: "And with your help, I'll not only rule the world. I'll finally destroy that blue nuisance. Sonic!"

Sonic pov

I felt something that warm me up as I began to openly eyes as my arms wide in the air. But I felt something holding onto me. When I look behind and it made me shock. It was Loona, who is holding me as I blush while she is asleep. I slowly get up so I don't make any noise that was her up. I manage get up and slowly walk to the door, as soon I got to the door. I open slowly and walked out the closed the door. As soon I closed the door. I saw Tails making some breakfast and I said.

Sonic: "Good morning Tails!" I Called Him out.

Tails look at me and smile and he said.

Tails: "Good morning Sonic! where were you last night?' He asked.

Sonic: "I was in Loona room." I responded.

Tails: " How did you end up in Loona room?" he ask.

Sonic: " Idk Tails. lat night I was sleeping on the floor and then when I woke up I was in her room sleeping while she was holding me." I explained.

Tails know what going on and smirk and laugh because he know what happened what said but idk why.

Just then Loona and Blitz open the door at the same time once they smell what Tails is cooking and they said.

Loona/Blitz: "Are you cooking breakfast?"/ "Are you cooking breakfast?" They said at the same time.

Tails: "Why yes, we have beacon, eggs and pancakes!" he said.

Sonic: "Well what are we waiting for lets eat!' I said.

1 hour later

Blitz

I was in my office playing my figures version of Moxie and Mille until someone call me which disturb me while I have a perfect good time. I grab my phone and my coffee. I answered the phone and I said.

Blitz: "WHAT?!" I yelled.

Stolas: " Why hello my big dick Blitzy" He said.

I spit out my coffee.

Narrator pov

meanwhile we are at the place the two demons owls are at until the female one spit out for coffee and her name name is Octavia.

until they said.

Blitz: "WHAT!"

Octavia: "THE!"

Blitz: "FUCK!"