Welcome back

Narrator pov

They went through the portal as Loona, Verosika and Vortex change their original form. Tails and Sonic were happy that they are back but somewhere else.

Sonic: "It good to be back" he said.

Tails: "Sonic! I think I getting some reading where we are." he said.

Sonic: "What do you mean Tails?" he asked.

Tails: "My reading getting that we at the Lost Hex. Cool!" he said.

Sonic: "I just realized, If we getting it here? Doesn't mean we can contact the others?" he said.

Tails: "Yes Sonic we can." he said.

Blitz: "Wait, there more of you creatures?" he asked.

Tails: "Yes, I going to contact Amy and Knuckles to see how they are doing." he said as start calling them. 

After a few seconds It starting to call back and which reveal to be Amy.

Amy: "Guys your okay! We thought we lost you two." he said.

Sonic: "We fine Amy we ran to some troubles when we on are way back." he said.

Amy: "Sonic! Did you get those Animals back from Eggman?" she asked.

Sonic: "Uh, just the one container he tossed off his Egg Moblie." he said.

Amy: "What?!" she said

Knuckles: "Wait a minute, just the one? Pfft, weak! I would have gotten them all back by now." he said.

Amy push Knuckles as he getting carry by the Animals.

Amy: "Save the rest of them! Oh, I hate to think what Eggman's doing to those poor things." he said.

Sonic nodded and said.

Sonic: "I'm on it!" he said.

He hang up as he said.

Sonic: "Okay I think I should get going now." he said.

Tails: "I think the rest of of us should get the tornado and some vehicles to catch us up." he said.

Sonic: "Okay see you on the others side." he said and start running off.

Verosika: "Does he always do that when he run off?" she asked.

Tails: "Yeah." he said.

1 hour later.

Everyone in Hell getting everything ready.  Sonic was saving the Animals from different Zone. after that. He began to run into some who is familiar.

Sonic: "Hey! I've been liking for you. Baldy McNosehair. Who're your friends?" he asked.

Eggman turn around and surprise and said.

Eggman: "Friends? These are nobody's friends. They are The Deadly Six and they are your worst enemies! Zazz! (Zazz look at him) Show this blue pest how you do things up here." he said.

Zazz: "With pleasure. I've been itching for a fight al day." he said.

Sonic: "I think you're itching because you need a bath!" he said.

Zazz was sniffing and the both looking looking and then Zazz snap out of it and said.

Zazz: "Are you disrespecting me?" he asked.

Sonic: "Maybe." he said.

Zazz was rage and said.

Zazz: "I'm gonna mess you up!" he said.