Spring Broken

Narrator pov

After the yesterday that  happened in Loo Loo Land. Sonic began to wake up but found himself In Loona room again. Sonic saw Loona holding again. ever since the event with her She began to keep Sonic close. Sonic sneak out to keep quiet so she doesn't wake her up. Sonic Looked at Tails as he making working on a plan when we get back. As for Blitz, he is making some breakfast. He looked at me give me a Death Stare. 

Blitz: "Hello Sonic, how your sleep" he asked.

Sonic: "Idk because every time I wake myself in Loona room." he said.

Blitz: "Anyway, I made some breakfast for y'all." he said.

As they enjoy eating are breakfast. Loona came out of the room. Loona came and eat her breakfast. After they done with their breakfast, they head to pick up Millie and Moxxie. After everyone is here, Blitz decided to put a song and sing.

Few minutes later.

Blitz still listening and singing to the song at the same time. as we arrive the I.M.P building Blitz going to park the van, on the ground that belong to them say I.M.P until something happened. A pink car took the spot as Blitz say.

 Blitz: "Ah, holy, shit, fuck!" as he slam the brakes 

Blitz: "Oh, you suck for life, do ya?" He said.

Blitz: "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get yours hit out of my parking spot!" He yelled.

Until some step out of the pink car which made Blitz recognize someone he know.

Blitz: "Oh shit...Verosika!" He yelledin surprised 

The pink demon with sunglasses blow a bubble gum and pop then she said.

Verosika: "Blitzo!" she said in annoy tone.

Blitz: " I should have know you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles which is odd because the nearest ocean is-"

He was cut off as he fall off the van.

Blitz:"There rings down!" he finished.

Verosika" And I should have known you'd be here when I heard he amber alerts" she said.

Verosika hold her flask n her hand.

Blitz: "Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelze-juice bottle like it's the last cock in hell. he said.

Verosika: "They let me out because I'm still famous" he said.

she flip her hair.

Verosika: "And rehabs is for sad loser wash-up." She said.

She took a drink a drink and then wipeout off

Verosika: "So your sister say hi." she said.

Blitz: " Why are you parking here? This is the only parking spot my company has, so take your tampon race car somewhere else." He yelled.

Verosika: "Actually, prick, it has my name on it" she said.

Verosika pointed down as Blitz look down and saw Her name was spray painted that cover the I.M.P name.

Verosika: "I'm doing a bit of freelance for one Infinitely more successful companies in the building and they wanted to have me coming this week to lead their team during spring break." She said.