Chapter two

Nia pov

I woke up looking at the time seeing I only had 40 mins left making me jump outta bed. I showered and brushed my teeth picking out my outfit since I didn't have my wild n out clothes yet.

(What she wore)

After I did my hair and put my earrings on I went downstairs fixing me a bowl of strawberries before rushing to the car playing “ Keep Ya Head Up” by 2pac

After I did my hair and put my earrings on I went downstairs fixing me a bowl of strawberries before rushing to the car playing “ Keep Ya Head Up” by 2pac. I made it to the address getting out I saw all the cars to watch there making me even more nervous. I saw DC first making me say hi. "Wassup you ready?". I nodded "As ready as I'll ever be but um do u know what team I'm on?" I asked him. "Oh its up on the wall" I said thanks walking away from him to the wall.

The squads

Black squad
B. Simone
Jess Hilarious
Chico bean
Karlous Miller
Hitman Holla
Vena B.
Maddy Smith
Charlie clips
Big mack
Jacob Williams
Nick cannon

Red squad
Nia Diamond(they don't know she's a Onfroy)
Justina valentine
Dc young fly
Emmanuel Hudson
Conceited
Cortez Macklin
Becky Robinson
Bobby J Thompson
Corey charron
King Los
Lovely mimi (I just looked through a app so if they aren't on there then srry)

I was so excited I had good people on my team which gave me an invantange but they also had good people so I went to the table with the clothes on it but I didn't see nothing I wanted to wear so I got my bag with my clothes in it going  to the changing room putting my other clothes in the bag.

(Outfits)

Once I went out the changing room I so it was empty so I walked to the stage seeing them all on there

Once I went out the changing room I so it was empty so I walked to the stage seeing them all on there. "Oh there she is this is Nia everybody" Screams were heard around making me wave going to my team but then I saw B. Simone smirking but it's okay because she not that good anyway. I walked to my team were Justina told me b.simone said the stalls were empty I just nodded telling her it's okay. "Okay let's get started the first game is WILDSTYLE" nick told the crowd making them go crazy. "okay teams come up and let's get started" Nick said. I was at the front with Justina and Bobby. B. Simone came up. "I want Nia"she said making me walk up getting the mic. While the crowd with wild again. "Okay look I really don't wanna hate yo feelings but how u ugly in the face and ugly and the body" (Which was not true.) I looked at the Dj. "Cut the beat" I told him making him cut the beat I looked at Simone for a sec. "Okay look b. rule number one neva be number two a whole different season and they came up with you boo hoo yo funny only thing popping is that tummy" I rapped getting in her face a lil basically like a battle rap making the crowd cheer and dj put multiple dings. Justina started shaking me yelling. While my side and hers turned up. I tried to go back till Maddy called me. "You are very pretty but I just wanna why u don't got no boyfriend" (like Simone). I laughed "well to answer you're question it's because I'll neva put my trust in a nigga imma die independent "I said making the crowd and women go wild. Everyone went making me get lit.
It was over and I was waking to the changing room changing my clothes back to my others. I walked out seeing everyone still here. Hitman called me ova "hi" I said shy all over again they laughed at how shy I was before telling me to seat down. You were good Nick told me making me blush looking down at the compliment. "Aw" she's blushing Justina said making me blush even more. "Yall leave her alone before she look like a tomato Chico" said looking me up and down. My phone rung making me pick it up. "Put it on speaker" Conceited said making me mug him. Them Emmanuel said something "yeah let's prank whoevea it is"  I nodded saying I warned you. I picked it up setting it on the table putting it on the table. "Wassup sis" Jahseh said. But instead of me replying Dc did. "Wassup" he replied who's this Jahseh said . "Nun of yo business". You can her alot of music before a gun cock. "What u say?" Jahseh asked him "you think I'm scared nigga" dc told him making me groan scared for my life. "Yo I swear to God if you touch my sister u dead look at her dead or even breathe near her nigga" then in the background you can here someone say calm down. "No I ain't calming shit some nigga answering Nia phone". "What" the person in the background said. "Oh see cause you got me all the way fucked up play with me nigga imma show you a death wish" Stokely said. They was basically talking while dc said nothing making me snatch the phone back. "Hi Brother and Stokely" I said in a innocent voice. "Oh so now you have the phone when I see you imma choke the hell outta u" Stokely said making me smirk "who knows I might actually like that" first off stop flirting infront of me secondly why that nigga answer yo phone he asked me" . "They wanted to do a prank on you" I said making them both sigh of relief. "He lucky because he's bitch ass was about too get shot" Jahseh said getting mad all ova again. "Well I love you both bye" "Aight luv u too" they said hanging up I looked at the cast who was all looking at me "what?" I asked "they was mad protective" Justina said making me roll my eyes "well I have to leave so I'll see yall tomorrow" I told them hugging Justina since I knew her most.
"Bye" they said back making me walk out the door not seeing all the boys who had a sad look on their face from her leaving. Once I made it home I washed changing to a oversized shirt falling asleep as soon as I hit the bed.