Chapter three

Nia pov
I woke up washing and brushing my teeth and picking out my outfit before posting a pic on Instagram I took before going to sleep yesterday.

Nia_cute

Caption: Flyer than yo boo

Comments limited

Nick cannon: whew well looks like I've replaced Mariah😍🥵
     Nia_cute replied: Stop playing with me... Nick don't make me tell her😒🤬.

Xxxtention: Pop yo shi- Make sure u call too.
       Nia_cute replied: I will miss ya.

Justina Valentine❣: Bestie
       Nia_cute replied: Bestie phoo😁

After I posted I picked out my outfit getting ready before going downstairs cooking actual breakfast since I haven't had none in a while. Once i was done I cleaned off my dishes going to Nick house since he was throwing a lil get together for the wild n out cast.

Outfit

I got out my car leaving my purse in the car I made sure I looked good before knocking

I got out my car leaving my purse in the car I made sure I looked good before knocking. Nick came to the door looking drunk "c-come In nia" I entered following nick where everyone else was. I sat down on the chair before getting back up sighing  "Are u guys hungry?" I asked them making everyone say yeah and yes I nodded walking around to find the kitchen. Once I found it I cooked them something to drink to with some advil in it so they  won't be too drink.

"Foods ready" I shouted making me hear a bunch of feet come to the kitchen.

(What she made)

"This is good" Dc said smacking doing a lil dance

"This is good" Dc said smacking doing a lil dance. "Thanks" I told them going back into the living room to sit down.

Dc youngfly pov
She is so talented she can rap cook and she's beautiful I really have to get her too talk to me looking up I saw a bottle of vodka making me grab it pouring it in a water bottle.

Nick cannons pov
I was literally falling in love with her and was trying my best to hide it but sooner or later I won't be able too.

B.simone pov
I hate her she pretends to be all that but I'll find out all secrets and use it against her.

Hitman Holla pov
For some reason my heart beats faster when shes around but she don't seem nervous when she's around me I guess I'll just have to wait.

Emmanuel pov
Girl can throw down in the kitchen and she's beautiful but I mean who would want me.

Chico bean pov
I can't lie and say this food not good because it is and whew I'm about take the last 2 chickens. Nia is beautiful and talented. I guess I'll just have to work for her.

Karlous pov
She's so perfect I literally see no who is trying to make sure she's good I mean she's basically the mom and us the kids.

Dc youngfly pov
Once I gave her the water she seemed to relax more. She was now playing club music till act up by city girls came on. Making her walk to me twerking on my lap making me groan she betta stop before she can't walk tomorrow. I grabbed her throat kissing her before pulling cause I'm a pimp and we don't kiss while I was blushing she was walking out the door like it neva happened oh how the tables turned.

Nia pov
I got home forgetting to change cause as soon as I hit the bed I was gone like light.