Chapter four

Xxxtention (Jahseh) pov
My sister didn't call tomorrow but I tracked her phone and saw she was at home so I relaxed. I was gonna surprise her tonight. Shaking this girl I just slept with "Ay you gotta dip" I told her putting on some new clothes. "Oh so that's it you just get a nut then make me bounce" she told me yelling for no reason I looked at her with a bored look she groaned taking her clothes pushing past me I laughed because she looked like them cats when they shaved off.

(How she looked🤣🤣🤣)

I texted my sister now missing her voice

         Sis🤣🤪💕

Jahseh: why didn't you text yesterday I was worried 😔

Sis🤣🤪💕:srry I hung out with the wild n out cast and got drunk 🥴

Jahseh: you aight but how is wild n out?

Sis🤣🤪💕: I mean it's good but I'm not doing this foreva but how was you're day?

Jahseh: It was aight but be careful and make sure you call before I have too punch you.😗

Sis🤣🤪💕: I love you too and I promise I'll call this time ⏲ 💕.

Jahseh: love you ❤

Once i was done texting her I changed my outfit because I have too look good to surprise her.

(What he wore)

I was thinking bout making a new song but I have to finish the lyrics first

I was thinking bout making a new song but I have to finish the lyrics first. I went to my instagram posting the picture of me at my concert watching the comments roll in.

      Xxxtention

Caption: I made it to the top now I'm shinning

Comments
Nia_cute: The best of the best👍
       Xxxtention replied:Thanks love you.

Stokely_man: GANG🤎
     XXXTENTION: GANG GANG🤎

Juice wrld: You doing good bro🤎
    Xxxtention replied:Thanks bro🤎

Random: God I hate you I thought we was gonna be together🤬😞
      Shaderoom: what's going on here?🤷🏽‍♀️

I sighed knowing the shaderoom was about to be all in my business but it comes with being a rapper so I've gotten use to it now.

        #10 random
10 random: so u cheating now xxxtention😞
Xxxtention: get off the phone with that bull crap bro🙄
10 random: don't text me anymore🤬
Xxxtention: You was number 10 anyway😒

I went to the bathroom using it before going downstairs getting me some cereal for the road.

Nia pov
I woke up taking a shower then brushing my teeth texting jahseh back before picking out my outfit.

(Outfit)

I wasn't wearing red but it will do

I wasn't wearing red but it will do. I went downstairs grabbing a banana before rushing our the door.
I went to Nick's house knocking on the door. "Hi" he said pulling me into a hug making me hug him back. "So what we doing?" I asked him since he asked us all to come ova hea. "Well right now you can go to any room to rest and then we'll talk" he said making me nod walking away till I bumped into Conceited. "Um sorry" I told him picking up his stuff. "You straight" he said grabbing it but I accidentally laughed making him look at me. "What's funny?" he asked me "omg it's just you're so cute and short" I basically squealed. Thanks he said. "Welcome" I was about to waeasedlk away till he grabbed me making lighting   go through out arms put yo number in my phone I grabbed his phone putting my number in putting my name as R.O.D💯 I gave him back his phone walking away.

Conceited pov
I was inlove with her yes I was gonna ignore her because of how talented she was but I guess got had atha plans. But I have to get to her before anyone else gets her.

Nia pov
I think nick gonna come up with a new game but I hope it's easy cause lord. I looked in the mirror fixing my hair slaying my edges better. Knocking was heard at the door making me open it. "Hi Justina" "Hi um it's time to come down now" she told me making me nod grabbing my things following beside her. Nick looked at me "okay let's start I'm thinking about a new game we're you actually battle like what Hitman and Conceited do" he said making us all nod. We all went home after saying bye to each other. I went inside my house locking the door before walking in the living room seeing my brother. "Ahhhh" I yelled before hugging him although I was scared he was my brother and I was happy to see him. "Why are you here?" I asked him "Well sis I took some time off tour to come spend with you" he told me making me nod before getting up showing him his room that I set up for him. He laughed hugging me "Thank u sis now go to sleep u have work tomorrow" He told me shutting the door making me  laugh going back to my room showering then changing into a sport bra with tights. The concert didn't start till 8:30 so I could spend time with my brother.

Conceited feeling Nia

Nia sees her brother

Drama coming soon