Chapter five

Nia pov
I went to my brother room busting in making him smack his lips. "I knew u was gonna do that" he said I rolled my eyes cause he think he know me. "Well get up you're here and I want to spend time with you" I told him pouting making him give in getting up.
We was now and his Maybach and was driving to the mall listening to "Set it off" We was lit jumping around the car while I did some gifs till we pulled up to the mall.
"Okay so we're first?" he asked me making me look towards footlocker "let's go to footlocker" I told him making him nod. Some of our fans came up asking for pictures we took some before hurrying in footlocker. I was looking around while jahseh was too. I came across some red Jordans and my brother liked them too so we got 10 pairs with 5 a size 11 and 5 a size 6.

(Shoes)

We then went to VS me getting a couple things while jahseh carried it

We then went to VS me getting a couple things while jahseh carried it. We went to the food court seating down eating some hot wings with lemonade people would say we twins but we not.

(Food)

Once we got finished it was 6:00 making me groan telling my brother making us both rush to the house me changing my outfit

(Outfit)

After I put on my outfit I curled my hair

After I put on my outfit I curled my hair. I loved my hair but lord it is too long and thick for my liking. I fixed my edges before going to my brother kissing his cheek. "Bye love you" I told him in a hurry "love you too" he called out when I was bout gone but I heard him. I drove to the place parking using the key nick gave me going in making everyone look at me. If you was me you would think I got laid bit I didn't I turned my necklace back around running my hair through my curls. "Hey nick" hi" he told me back giving me a hug even tho I didn't get the rest of their numbers when they felt comfortable they would give it to me.
We all went out but what I didn't expect to see is... Dababy and lord🙏did he look good. "Okay everyone we have the teams give it up for black squad" whoooo went around "Now give it up for the red squad" he said now getting more whooos. "Now I have a surprise we have dababy on the black squad" He told the crowd making them Holla. 
"Now we have a new game called rap battle its where you battle like a real competition getting in their grill and everything so let's start". "Karlous Miller and Charlie clips come up" Nick said making everyone cheer. "Okay look you play on me I put a gun to yo head make you pray to God make cry to the devil about how you disappointed him" Charlie said making the crowd go wild.
Karlous went after "look u did good or whatever but I have a glock that reload in seconds make you feel like u dying before I pull the trigger" Ohhhh went around. "DJ D-Wrek who got that one" Nick said "I have to give that point black squad" "okay now next we have dababy against Nia" I smacked hands with Justina walking up. Dababy went first "Look u looking like a babe but this is a rap and i got a glock and a scrap that'll make you run very fast looking like your runnin track" Even though I could do this myself i wanted Jahseh here to help. "Dababy I don't even know so it's easy to diss you" I said then heard my brothers voice hearing every Clap. "Naah don't spam it war time he getting hit with the pistol" he said getting ohhh from people. "My dad in jail and Ian see in a while" I said. "And ohh my father dead I'm a fatherless child" he said. "While you got a mom,dad and manager by yo side" I said getting closer. "You got big happy family so tell me what you mad about". "Aye brother chill cause it was neva that deep" I said. "Nah because he think that he from Brooklyn and he come from the street" he said. "It's okay cause if he get outta hand then he get dumped with the heat" I said making the crowd go louder. Jahseh was bout to go till I stepped up "This is personally for them all so I got this you run up on a kid and bust get behind the bus or get under it thundering I put it to yo head the metal is burdening" I said finishing it we did out handshake before the concert was ova. "I didn't know you're brother was xxxtention" nick said I nodded walking away after grabbing my stuff. I heard them all yelling which only made go faster. "Hey what's wrong?" I heard my brother said getting in my car. I glared at him making him flinch back "you're the problem" he looked hurt "Was it the rymes because I thought I was good" Did u hear nick I asked him "Yeah he said I didn't know you're brother was xxxtention" he said back. "Exactly I can't keep this job if you're here , nor can I keep a relationship because their all like Omg bro you're brothers xxxtention. you can get anything you want and I tried to hide you so they won't want you but of course now they want u I tried so hard to get here and now you'll get it just like everything else" I said tears falling out my eyes. "Im sorry sis" he told me tears falling out his eyes. "Just get out" I told him my hands around the steering wheel tightly "Plea- OUT" I said cutting him and as soon as in got out pulling off.

Xxxtention(Jahseh)pov
I felt tears fall so I went back in going straight to the bathroom washing my eyes walking out I saw them. "Where's Nia?"Chico said looking around. "I don't know" I said looking down. "What do u mean you don't know?" Justina said walking closer. "WE GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT" I yelled out frustrated. Bout what dc said. "She said I took her spotlight and she can neva have anything because I always show up and take it from her without trying, she said with relationships the boys she date only want her for me and not her so she doesn't even date and yall are gonna give her job to me" I told them what she said tears coming down my face. "We don't want you" Nick said "I know" I said "Call her" b simone said she actually liked her. I called putting her on speaker.  "H-hello" she said "Are u drunk?" I asked her. "No why would I be drunk driving". Look I'm sorry I didn't know but if I did I wouldn't have came I told her. "Well I guess I'll let it pass but only because we've neva had a fight and I love u" I sighed "where are you?" I asked her. "I'm at the house" I nodded Like she could she me "okay ill be there bye love you". "Love you too" she said hanging up. I said bye to them walking out going to my car.