Part 1

Chapter is not edited guys
Mannichufy my flaws!!!❤️

Sam pov:

Why can't I never get any of these, to hug my love, to kiss her cheeks, to cuddle with her, to pat her and keep her near my chest, to say her how much I love her, why did I fall for my bestfriend? Why did I never get courage to see her with love? When did I become this much stronger to see her eyes filled with love and excitement for a another man? When did I became this much weaker to let her go with another man, how did my eyes didn't feel fear to let it drop it's tears seeing her getting engaged to other, why didn't I get to pull his shirt collars and throw him away when he touched my girl inappropriately that wasn't inappropriate my mind screamed? Why was I not responding to anything that was going on before and beside me, why I feel nothing but numb without any pain, why does her damn smile makes my broken pieces of heart fix within seconds without flaws, was I addicted to her smile.... Naah!!! Her smile was medicine!!! My hopeless love is making me numb, I wanted to bleed I wanted to it to pain... Why couldn't I even bleed why??? Why?? Whyy??? I wanted to cry but I couldn't, he feeds her, he speaks with her... With love, he hugs her, he touches her as if he own what is mine!!! No it wasn't mine I wanna scream, I couldn't!!! Damn she is smiles at me and the chain of screams in my mind ended, I smiled back at her that's my girl just her pretty smile that her lips hold was enough to make me warm.

Siv: deiii inga vaa da...

I walked towards her my legs obeyed her words, my eyes shined seeing at her face, my arms loved the warmth of her hands when she pulls me, my little life!!♥️

Sam: sollu pap... Sivaangi!!!! I wanted to hear my brain I don't wanna get more attached to her.

Joke of the year man!!!! Will you get even more attached than this with her look at your face once man it shows your life depends on her my heart smirked!!

Siv: deiii sollu da... She was holding a red and blue saree on both sides of her shoulders. I smiled at her eyed her the blue saree... She smiled back at me

Hrithik: Babe try this naa... Red suits you better!! Illa Sam bro

From nowhere came that so called fiance of Sivaangi

Sam: y... yahh!! Crt thaan...

As she kept the blue saree down my heart felt piercing with a sharp knife, but my eyes smiled at her she looked me with sorry, I assured her everything was fine when my heart yelled first do that to you man!!!! Ughhh!! I went out of the shop as if I got call from god, I see two friends having gola with all smiles.

Sam!!!! Enaku Athu venum da vaa... Va...

Papa.... Night nalla cold pudichukurum, vena va....

Sameyyy she holded my hands and pulled me there then looked at me with her puppy eyes!!! Arghh!!!! This girl and her cuteness.

Aneeeyyyyyy!!! Enaku oru gola perusa.... I glared at her, she noticed me at her corner of eyes and didn't dare to look at me.

As she got her gola and tasted it she brought it near my lips, I had my lick and we shared the same kola, relishing its taste and that moment.

I smiled, Hrithikeeey Athu venum vangi thaa!! my eyes saw her lower lips twisted up, awww she is pouting and he pulled her towards the cart. I clicked some pictures of her I do see her with that man but then her little smile was filling up my whole heart even my brain see it isn't giving me second thoughts I love her smile, I see him kissing her forehead, unknown rage filled in me was broken when I saw her closing her eyes in happiness, I didn't wanna break THEIR moment, so I took my bike and drove towards my place.

The ride was full of void... I couldn't think anything more than that damn smile of her, it has pure joy and peace!! 

I stopped as I reached my house, this is my only thing my parents left with me, something to call as mine!!!

I plopped in the sofa with heavy heart and eyes full of tears, I saw my guitar, I took it started to play a familiar tune in that popped up my mind and sang accordingly

Edhukkaga!!! kitta vandhaalo
Edha thedi vittu ponaalo
Vizhundhalum
Naan odanje poyirunthalum
Un ninaivirundhalae podhum
Nimirinthiduvenae naanum!!!

Ada kadhal enbadhu maayavalai
Sikkamal ponavan yaarum illai
Sidhaiyamal vaazhum vaazhkaiyae thevaiiilai..thevaiillai..thevaiillai

Ada kadhal enbadhu maayavalai..
Sikkamal ponavan yaarum illai
Sidhaiyamal vaazhum vaazhkaiyae thevaiiilai..thevaiillai..thevaiillai💔

Ennai maatrum kadhalae..
Edhayum maatrum kadhalae..
Kadhalae!! aee... aee.....💔

Even when he is broken seeing her with a other guy who is gonna marry her soon and own her, her memories with laugh and smiles gave him other life to live with!!💙

Here the 1st part of hopeless love!!
Was this a good one?