Part 3

Chapter is not edited guys
Mannichufy my flaws!!❤️

The next day he didn't visit her house, the pain wasn't new but not seeing her was crushing his heart and soul, his 25 years of existence in his home which gave him his mother's warmth for the last 11 years after she left him, wasn't giving the comfort now, suddenly every thing he remember is about her, he doesn't want to break the memories of her, so he let it life with him, now the man who was stirring in his bed sat up suddenly finding some discomfort in him, he checked the time his antique clock showed 3 Am in morning it was the next day's early morning!! It was her marriage tomorrow, but it doesn't bother him as his only concern was on his discomfort, something bothered him was something wrong with his sivaangi is she alright!!! He immediately called her and his patience was long gone with the long ring ending the call, he tried again and there was no answer, his frustration turned to panick when his friend, landline and other numbers went to end with long ring, he was quick to wash his face and refresh put on his hoodie as he was only on his vest and tracks!!

He grabbed the bike key and closed the door rushing to his bike, his drive seemed to be longer than usual, his heart said something was not at all okay!!! His mind matched hearts thoughts thinking worser situations ahead he stopped as he reached her home.

Sam pov:

My legs trembled as I walked towards the door,  with was open a little why is the door opened at this early morning? Something was really wrong!!! I went inside, I heard noises at the upper floor, I rushed there to see everyone standing out of siv's room door!!

Sam: Surya deiii.... Enna achu, aunty, uncle enna achu siv enga, room en close la iruku?

Surya: machaan Ava... Kadhava thoraka matra da...

Sam: en enna achu edachum sonningala illana Ava apdi panna matale...

Everyone was silent, some relatives were mummering, I looked at everyone and stepped close to door. Sivaangi.... Kadhava thora!!

Sam: paapa... And the door was open I couldn't even take a look at her as she threw herself in my embrace hugging me tightly by my waist!! I didn't hug her back, she was crying that was sure with her sobbing sounds!!

Sam: papa edachum sonngala da, amma appa thaana da, ithuku la aluvaya da!!! Her cry was louder thaan before, it is usual for her to get scoldings from her parents and then locking up herself in room until I come and say this same dialogue to her but today was different, she was crying more as I soothed her.

Sam: inga paaru.... I tried to pull her out of the hug, but she was gripping me more!!

" Ivana Mattu ipdi katti pudichutu Iruka?" Ithu thappa illaya

I heard it and looked at them with dead angrily her cry increased more, ippo enna achu nu solldringala illaya I roared and every one startled hearing my tone, I sense her shivering I hugged her back!! I feel her bare skin now I sensed that she was in her lehenga blouse and skirt without shawl, her backless blouse was exposing her bare skin, her thin blouse knot was undid!!

" Ava kalyanam pannika pora antha payan konjo apdi ipdi iruthu irupan pola, athu ivaluku first time naala bayanthuta, summa kalyanam vena nu soldra athuku!! Chinna ponnu thaana Ava amma appa konjo kandipoda Ivana thaan kalyanam pannikanum kalyanam aprm Ella Seri agirum nu sonnathu ku kanna kasakitu Iruka"

Some relative aunty said lethargically, my anger was out of control!!! I wanted to lash out at every one there, I left a deep breath as I felt her hugging me closer.

Sam: ellarum kela ponga

" Enna thambi"

Sam: ungala thaan aunty soldren keela poi sapudathaana kalyanthuku vanthinga athuku thaana kalyanam nadakanum ungaluku!! keela ponga poi edachum micha meethi irukum poi sapudunga