Part 5

Chapter is not edited guys!!
Mannichufy my flaws❤️

Sam was busy watering his small garden which was made by his girl at the backspace of their home, He was only wearing his tracks, It was past 9 in morning his girl is yet to be up!!

Sam pov:

I felt a pounce on my back!!! I knew it was her, I piggy backed her making her legs cross my waist, I continued watering the plants!!

Sam: Good Morning paapa!!

Siv: Good Morning Samiee!!! She said snuggling closer to my neck

Sam: Oi rowdy changed your shirt?? Kulichutaya?

Siv: Ama Samieee!!

Sam: Epoyum nan elupunaalum elumba matee enna neeye elunthuta?

Siv: Athuvaaa!!! Hmm!! Intha Samm... She showed me a white strip by hugging me by my neck from behind and her head placed on my bare shoulders, I feel her gaze only for me, I got the strip, when I realised what it is tears rolled down my cheeks my hands trembled to hold them in my palms.

She herself got down and came beside me, I pulled her and kissed her for life.. her hands caressed my heavy stubble which was her love, Our lips synced in it's usual way it has been of two years of us, we couldn't get enough of eachother, it feels so heavenly to be blessed with her presence in this home and my life, I caressed our yet to be formed baby bump kissing her more, as we pulled out for air, I carried her in my arms safely placing her in bed, she was wearing my hoodie alone I tossed it leaving her all bare for me, I placed squishy kisses on her tummy she caressed my hair lovingly!! I laid on her lap pulling her palms kissing them!!

Siv: I love youuuuuuuu!!

Sam: kalyanam pannikalam aah?

Tears rolled down her eyes, she nodded with tears, I got up pulling her to my embrace, we had blissful two years of relationship all lovey-dovey, romantic and wild!! We visited her parents often, not in anyway I'm gonna let her miss her family, Yes I was hurted deeply by mom words and all my insecurities kicked in when she said it but siv's presence vanished it. She was truly sorry for her words later we became good at terms but siv had her distance little with her, she was hurted but was wholeheartedly happy for her daughter.

........

I was with surya waiting desperately to see my lives, And there they are, She walked in with her mom and dad, she was glowing in her yellow and pink saree, messy braided hair, simple jewels that enchanted her beauty, she was holding baby bump carefully, she came near to me holding my hands tightly, I pressed them assuring. We prayed to god, with heart filled with fulfillment I looked to see her with welled up tears.

Sam: paapa!! Nama kalyanam apo ipdiya azhuva? I wiped her tear drop which was about to roll down her cheeks!!

Siv: happy aah iruku Sammm!!! I love you....

Sam: I love you more. I kissed her forehead, kneel down and placed my hand on our life,

Sam: Is my baby doll ready to witness your mom and dad's wedding? And the kick made all of them gasp!!

I looked up to see her... Sikiram mummy kalyanam pannikalam, we can't wait I said looking at her, she nodded with tears, we walked with hand in hand for our special moment!!! 

.......

The end of his hopeless love 🤔
I don't think soo... Still his love is hopeless for his girl and will remain forever!!💙
.......

To be true this could have been a long book with many parts but it would have missed this impact, so I made this in 5 parts!! About your love to this book is extremely overwhelming!!🥺❤️
Thanks for loving this!!
Love you all🤗❤️