Part 4

Chapter is not edited guys
Mannichufy my flaws!!❤️

A unusual door knock sound startled beauty sleep of the loner who was sleeping like baby in his king size bed, he woke up rubbing his sleepy face he went to open the door!!

Sam pov:

I went and opened the door only to be welcomed by a sudden hug, as soon as I relaxed, Siv... I whispered

Siv: Enga pona enna vitutu

I hugged her more tightly assuring I didn't go anywhere, it's her marriage tomorrow but she is now with me today, I had many questions running in my mind, which I couldn't comprehend

Sam: Nee inga enna panra, yaaru unna kutitu vantha?

She pulled her out of the hug and glared at me, I gulped!! she moved forward taking her bag which was next to her, I moved back confusing, she went inside and sat on the couch looking around the place, I pinched my hands not believing things happenings now, my girl is sitting in my home, it the heavenly dream I had ever had!!

She moved to kitchen I followed her... She traced the countertop, moved to the fridge and took out a juice having it she casually moved to the other room, as she saw the bedroom which I rarely go only when I miss my mom and dad!!! She raised her eyebrows looking at the portraits there...

Sam: Amma appa nan

Siv: oooh!!! Avangala pathi sonnathe illa?

Sam: My father was a orphan until he met my mom, he is a military man, he loved his job he loved his country, he loved his wife, so as he loved me, he spends all his day with nature, he build his home in this deep forest with all his hardwork and love, my mother and me lived here happily waiting for my father's holidays and I will never go to school if he returns, my happiness just ended when I was 12 years old my father let his breath for his country, my mom was bed ridden for the next two years, she advised me, prepared me for facing this cruel world and then left her breath in this same house, my grandfather who was my only family did the last rituals secretly and went back to city he is my mother's father, his family hates my mom as she was pregnant with me her family doesn't know about her love for my father they loathed her because of me!! My grandfather had his concerns and love for her, so he visited us often so I knew him.

I said starring at her, she with her soft tiny hands clutched mine seeing tears in my eyes, I smiled assuring.

Siv: epdi nee thaniya irunthaya!! Un thaatha unna kuptutu pogalaya?

Sam: My grandfather said me he will join me in orphanage so I will be safe, ana I couldn't leave this place, I still feel my mom in this place!!! I studied by working on small shops even I had money my parents left for me!! I was 14 years I could understand things... Life just went on like this!!

Siv: Epo la irunthu enna love pandra?

I stand stunned as she asked it tracing my picture with her fingers it was taken back when I was a little boy of four, this was the least thing I expected from her.

Sam: E..n..na I gulped

She turned to me and repeated the same question, my eyes welled up.

Sam: heyy!! Athu la illa.. enna olarura!!

She instantly got mad grabbed my hands as the I said the words, she pulled me out of the room I followed her without any option and entered into the last room and looked around and made stood before her potrait!!

Siv: Sollu... Enna love pannala la nee... Ipo sollu ? Her eyes welled up as she shouted at me

Sam: Siv.... Inga paaru ma!! I tried to cup her face in my hands, she turned her face away!!