rainimator AUs part 1

(drag_thunder:before we started I want to say this might be my AUs future ok don't ask since no one had say what name I should give stellail(Stella and Abigail)I will go by this)

(??? POV)

This guy is tougher than I thought but something is a bit different and I gotta say this guy is annoying I wish I could find a way to kill him

???:Ugh, your so annoying but thankfully I am stronger than you

N???: Although I am weaker than you, that doesn't mean I don't had talent and power.

???:And that is?

N???:Heh, you got distracted.look up.

???:*look up and shock**dodge*w-what the wait there two of you.

E???&N???:Three actually.

Then a other one that could teleport jump on me and try a direct hit but it no where close.but the different is those three look the same more like triplet with different eye.then I realise each of them are strong and weak.

???:So is 3 against 1 but however you guy still wont beat me.I could just sense your strength and speed and is no where close to outmatch me.

N???POV:Dang it, he find out we're almost equally strong.there no way we beat him unless....

N???:GUY LET FIGHT ALL AT ONCE.

??B?&E???: Alright

Then they all charge at me at the same time.

???:Didn't hear what I say'i am stronger than you all combine.'

(N???POV)
Just like that he swing using his hand and it cause a huge wind making barley stand still E??? can't hold it any longer so he decide to let go and teleport back down, while ??B? in other hand teleport Infront of ??? and attack him but the wind not only blow in long range but also area range making ??B? get back to us.

N???:there no way we could get him and we can't even make a sheild.

??B?:God when will this wind end, I can tell that this isn't his full strength.

N???&E???:*look at ??B?*WHAT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE NOT IN FULL POWER.

??B?:Can't you see he not even tired of this is like like still had alot of stamina.

E???:*realize something*Wait can't we just teleport his back?

??B?:We can't I know we could get him from behind but he had a sheild I just land a soft kick on him and I see wind aura sheild.

N???:Crap now we need to wait and stand still till his finish using this annoying atta--.

Just when I about to finish my sentence someone just came by and land a hit on ??? and we quickly realize that it was E??B? even ??? had the wind sheild it no use against his punch since he combine the two power at once.

(??? POV)

Just like that I got knock back almost far from away them the one that punch me is incredibly powerful than I expected and never knew he can break my sheild with just one hit, this guy is different he had the same eye of the purple and white one.Then I finally realise.

???:He...hehe.....hehehehheheheehahahahahaha.

E??B?:Why are you laughing?

???:I realise something.

E??B?: realise what?

???:You guy are AUs

The four:*shock*

E??B? POV:Crap he find out.

???:Now all I gotta do is to find the original and kill him, so I can finally make you guy disappear since you are so annoying.

Then I created a portal that kinda look like a end portal but is not, is actually alternate portal meaning I could go to different universe to universe (although I don't like travel universe to universe is kinda make me so frustrated to find place call 'home' but now it been so long that I can finally use for a good reason)

???:See ya later....tatata~

E??B?:Crap nonono GUY GO AFTER HIM.

Then they start chase me and three of them teleport above me to get a perfect hit on me but it too late I already inside the portal and start to find the original one.

(E??B? POV)

Dang it we almost got him....but now we must find classic ??? so he could avoid the danger.

E???:Soo what are gonna do now?

E??B?:Make a portal to classic ???.

N???:WHAT HOW WE CANT MAKE A PORTAL THAT COULD TRAVEL UNIVERSE TO UNVERSE.

E???:There is a ancient cystal that far more powerful than the normal crystal in my end we go there and grab it but it might take a long time to get it.

E??B?:No WE CAN'T WASTE ANY TIME CLASSIC??? IS IN DANGER IF WE DIDN'T MAKE IN TIME. Ok I will train you guy to make the portal

??B?:But E??B? How do we do that?

E??B?:You guy are alternate version of classic right? You guy can do it using ur power but classic can't....go on try.

Then they all start make the portal N??? make the portal but is nether portal frame so does ??B?, but E??? in other hand make a end frame one and I had no choice but to told them try together.

E??B?:Guy how about try together.

The trio:ok

Then they try it out with the combine 3 power and it actually working making them unlock a new ability.

E??B?:Ok some of us get in while we fight the other ??? or monster.

N???:I will go I am strong enough to defense myself from an army I will warn him you guy are good at teleport so use that advantage to sneak attack our enemies.

E??B? POV:Why do I feel like N??? is in charge while I am the one who actually in charge.anyways.

E??B?:Ok go warn him while we hold them,pls don't take too long.

N???:I won't I am going in.

Just like that N??? went in and I destroy the portal tbh I could just make the portal for them but I want them to unlock that ability so they can come without me making the portal for them.

E??B?:Pls be safe.......Nether Rain.