rainimator AUs part 3

(Nether Rain POV)
After I went through the portal the star sense that ??? Is nearby I had to be careful he could be morph into a Piglin and attack me from behind he is indeed strong I can't underestimate him.

Nether Rain:Ok judging by the star he nearby I guess he wasn't that far.

(Stellail POV)
Something give me a bad vile to that Piglin, but not only that my star sense that someone shouldn't be here is nearby the fortress I should tell the guard what going on there.

Stellail:Guard, arher and wither knight (alpha)

Wither knight (alpha):Yes my queen?

Stellail:Go search the fortress surounding to see if there a trespasser.

Wither knight (alpha):As you wish my queen.

The guard and arher follow him I just wish they came back alive this energy that star tell is not going to end well.

(Nether Rain POV)
After a awhile I find a fortress, the star say ??? is close by.

After I about to went in I got distracted by nether guard archer and a wither knight I can tell he is not karlos.

Nether Rain:Umm hello?

Wither knight (alpha):You trespasser you dare come here.

Nether Rain:Umm can't I?

Wither knight (alpha):No, you can't get him

The guard charge at me and the archer try shoot me but is no where come close everytime the guard get close to me I punch them with just single punch to each the archer is a good aimer but I grab every arrow like it was nothing then charge at them with a pack-a-punch.The wither knight is trembling of how I beat them so easily.

Wither knight (alpha)(mind):I-incredibly I think he is as strong as the second strongest knight.

Wither knight (alpha):I see you beat them so easily but what you going to face is not eas-

Nether Rain:Think twice.

That was easy, I should get going.

(Stellail POV)
I started to get worries about the guard, archer and wither knight.

Karlos (wither knight (Omega alpha): Queen Stellail are you alright?

When I turn around I saw karlos the second strongest knight.

Stellail:K-karlos what are you here?

Karlos:I heard a loud noice so I check and it was just you.

Stellail:But I didn't scream.

Karlos:What then who did I heard from here?

Stellail:Oh no.

Karlos:What is it?

Stellail:Karlos BRING EVERY NETHER MOB TO SAFETY AND TAKE ALL STRONGEST KNIGHT YOU COULD FIND SOMETHING OR SOMEONE MUST HAD DEFEAT ALPHA WITHER KNIGHT.

Karlos:W-wait what how he is the 8th strongest knight.

Stellail:dk but pls bring everyone to safety.

Karlos:Ok I bring nether general the 4th strongest knight.

Karlos ran as fast as he could I use my magic to teleport away from here.Karlos tell everyone except nether general to go back their home but it didn't had enough time then he here.

Karlos:W-what the-

Karlos(mind):How did Rain get here and why is he wearing all red.

Nether general:Shoot it must be him get ready karlos.