ᦲ|ᒿ

Margo's eyes slowly opened as her head throbbed with the warning to explode. She sat up and looked at her blurred surroundings.

The spaceship was completely wrecked and she nestled upon the greenest of grass she has ever seen.

"Where am I?" She questioned aloud.

She stood up on wobbly legs, her clothes half torn and bloody.

"August!" She yelled sheepishly. "Where are you?"

The sound of horses stomping in the distance alerted her senses and she immediately began to run before falling from a sprained ankle.

She scowled in pain and tried to crawl away until the noise got louder and louder.

She turned around and saw the most striking creature she has ever laid eyes upon.

A man with skin as white as paper, slender feline eyes, long charcoal hair that reached the ground, and tall height with lean muscle to pair with it.

Margo trembled seeing an army behind him with similar beauty.

"YOU!" The man barked.

His tone immediately made Margo freeze in fear.

He hopped off his, what Margo deemed her whole life to be nothing but a mythical creature, a Pegasus and walked towards her.

"Speak!" He commanded.

"My- my name is Margo sir... where am I?"

The man creature looked at her strangely and got on his knee to look closer at her. He's never seen such a creature before, she has smooth dark skin, curly gravity defying hair, and an oddly shaped body.

He pulled out his sword and brought it to her neck.

"What are you?" He questioned.

"I'm a human from earth." She answered, though barely looking at him as his eyes bore into her soul.

"Human from earth, why have you come here?"

"I didn't mean to, my ship crash landed."

"Are there others like you?"

"Yes but I don't know where they are?"

Trigard groaned and looked back at his warriors, not taking his sword off of Margo's neck.

"Search the area, kill if you have to." He ordered.

Margo gasped and Trigard turned around.

"Please don't kill anyone! We didn't mean to land here, I promise!" She pleaded.

Trigard cocked his head to the side taking in this, human from earth, she was so odd, no Ginmian would ever reduce themselves to a beggar.

"Utterly pathetic." He sneered to himself.

It was obvious she was a female from her voice and large chest, not to mention she was a beautifully ugly creature, at least to Trigard.

"Segna." He spoke. "Take her to the lab to be examined."

"But Basa our mission it to-..."

"Do as I say, I'm curious about these humans from Earth."

"But Basa, what if she is dangerous?"

"Silence!" Trigard roared as his bright purples eyes shimmered and his long hair wrapped around her throat, threatening to snap it. "Do as you are told Segna."

"Right away Basa." She replied haorsly before Trigard removed his hold on her neck. She hopped off her Pegasus and sprinted over to the strange creature.