ᦲ|ᗱ

With the rest of the human crew from earth being found dead, Trigard left satisfied with the invaders he didn't have to kill.

Now he only has one to deal with who could provide answers for a species his people didn't even know existed.

Trigard hopped on his Pegasus heading back to the kingdom with the rest of his warriors, happy that the crisis has been evaded.

Once landing on his kingdom he immediately sought out the doctor who was in a fantastic mood.

"What has you with a pep in all of your steps Gillis."

The doctor smiled as he scribbled in his notebook and paced his lab.

"The human girl from earth is extraordinary, nothing I have ever seen before."

"How is this so?"

"She is different from our female species, for starters her breasts are large, round, and squishy . And her lower area has folds and layers and a nub. It's fascinating."

"Really... huh, I'm intrigued."

"You should be, wherever this earth she is from could provide us groundbreaking information on her species."

"Where is the human female... Margo."

"I sent her off to rest in the guest room after the examination."

"Very well, thank you for your services."

"It is my pleasure basa."

Trigard smirked as he walked out the lab and made his way to the guest room, he didn't bother to knock on the door but proceeded in.

He raked over Margo's disheveled appearance, drool dripped from the side of her mouth as she let out soft snores. Her limbs were sprawled out carelessly and her hair was matted and tangled.

"Pathetic." He scolded aloud.

He took a seat on the side of the bed and watched the deep rising and falling of her chest.

"Insolent mouth breather." He scolded once again.

He figured since she is a dumb weakling it is his duty as a powerful and intelligent man to heal her. It is only the job of the superior to guide the inferior. Not because he thought she was fascinating and amusing, certainly not.

With the power flowing through his hair he wrapped it carefully around her ankle and evoked his healing essence.

A moan escaped her plush lips and without warning he felt a flutter in his heart and stomach. He's never heard such a beautiful noise before, and the fact that he caused it served to only make him flutter more.

"What are you?" He softly whispered as he caressed the back of his hand to her cheek.

"Brother, what are you doing?"

Trigard immediately turned around to see his sister creeping behind the door.

Being only 11 Earth days old she was young and well slightly... dumb.

"Get away, Rignar, you shouldn't be in here."

"But I want to play with the strange lady."

"She is not a toy."

"But you and Dr. Gillis got to play with her all day."

"Rignar, head to your room, I'm not telling you this as your brother but as your basa now."

"Tch, you're so bossy sometimes."

The little alien skipped over to her brother and offered her hair strands to him.