ᦲ|ᔰ

"Son, can you blame this creature for being so angry? She is stranded on a planet she does not know of and is threatened to comply with testing? Now how would you feel if that happened to you?"

Trigard stuffed his mouth with another spoonful of soup as he listened to his mother, Gweniv speak.

"You do not understand mother, she is insolent and temperamental. She must be tested in order to keep Ginma safe."

"I understand my son but she is scared, how about try being kind to her?"

"Big brother is too bossy he can't possibly be kind to her but I can... I will play with her!"

"Settle down young one, I knew I shouldn't have given you those confection fruits."

"It's not the sweets Ms. Olga." Rignar pouted.

"If you say so dear." The old servant patted the young girls head and looked around to see the spot she set up vacant.

"Where is the young girl the whole planet has been taking about? I thought she will be joining us for dinner?" She questioned.

"She chose to starve." Trigard said plainly though laced with a slight bitterness.

"Why on Ginma would she do that?"

"Because to her we're barbaric even though I spared her life and allow her to sleep peacefully in the guest bedroom. I could have sentenced her to the barrens."

"So why didn't you then?" His mother cut in.

"Because, she is far too inferior to survive such a punishment. One hour there and she would succumb to her species weaknesses."

"Well I'm going to bring food uup to her." Olga said.

"No need, since she wants to wallow in her stupidity then let her."

"But basa, she is a guest here. As one of the servants of this palace I cannot allow a guest to be treated badly. The minute you imprison her I will see her as such but until now it is my job and duty to care for her."

Trigard huffed as he took a sip of his wine. "You may very much try, but she is too insolent to listen. But maybe this will show you how much of a brat she is."

Olga shook her head and went back into the kitchen to prepare a tray of food before going upstairs where the guest room is.

Standing outside the door she could hear sniffling and crying.

She knocked.

"Hello, my name is Olga. I am a servant for the Ginma palace. I have brought food for you-.."

"Go away!" She interjected.

Olga tried to hold in a chuckle as this reminded her of the times where Trigard was a teenager, and would have moments similar to this.

"I'm coming in anyways dear you need to eat."

She pulled the key to the room out of the pocket of her white apron and slowly opened the door.

Margo was curled up on the bed, eyes red and puffy from a result of tears.

"Oh you poor creature!" Olga cried as she set the tray of food on the edge of the bed and sat next to the weeping human girl.

"Leave me alone... I thought I was supposed to starve." She croaked.

"I cannot allow for that."

"Why not? I'm just going to get tested on like some feral creature? What's the point of living then?"

"I see your point dear. How about try talking to basa, I know he comes off as rude and quite intimidating but in reality he's a sweetheart. A bit high strung and a know it all but we all have our flaws."