Chapter 7🌹

I stretched at I felt the fresh air hit my skin.

This definitely feels good.

So, it's Saturday evening and I just remembered I had to pack up the tools that Snr Daniel had asked me to.

I can't believe I actually forgot!

But hey, here I was.

I yawned as I felt tiredness slowly seep in. I hadn't slept all night again and I was patiently waiting for us to go back to our hostels and just hit my bed.

Not that I could sleep, but at least it would put an end to another drama filled day.

"Can you stop?!" I heard from a corner in outside as my face formed into confusion walking towards where the sound came from.

Who was outside this late?!

The gates would soon be shut and anyone out would be stuck outside.

I was just grabbing something real quick, so I wasn't going to get trapped outside.

But I felt myself being distracted by the shuffling and whispering that were audible enough from a corner outside.

I slowly walked towards that spot, trying to sneak up on them.

If it were juniors, doing some pg rated stuff, they were about to hate themselves, big time.

"I fucking said stop, Becca" I heard as I became even more curious as to who was behind the wall.

Rebecca and who?!

That voice seemed so familiar, I could almost recognise it.

I hated its sound.

And I suddenly had an idea of who the owner could be.

"Ayo, just give me a chance. I really like you. Don't shut me down like this" Rebecca pleased as I almost snorted at how sappy she sounded.

I finally got a clear image of them and mehn......

Rebecca clearly lost her cool headed nature and her confidence as she shamefully begged Ayo to accept her, moving close to him at an unhealthy proximity.

Wowww!!

I rolled my eyes as I shook my head at her actions pitifully before turning away.

As much as I hated Rebecca and would love to taint her for the rest of her life, I hated snooping around and bullying.

So, this was none of my business.

I had better things to do.

"Please. Jeez" I heard, as a loud thud followed and I immediately shot my head back.

Ayo had roughly pushed Rebecca, and she fell on the floor, with her butt.

Wow!! Jerk much!

At least she would find out his true nature.

His awful and wicked self.

How could he push a girl like that?!

"I... I'm sorry" He stuttered as he tried to help her up as I rolled my eyes.

Unbelievable.

He should really go into acting.

"It's fine" I heard her reply as she stood up, dusted her clothes and walked away from him.

Good!! Atta girl!

He doesn't deserve to be liked by anyone, no matter how shitty your personality is.