Epilogue

Luke

* 4 1/2 YEARS LATER *

"Daddy, is mommy going to be okay?" Lacey asked me for the hundredth time as she sits on the chair beside me.

"Yes, Darling. Your mother's going to be fine. She's a very brave woman." I smiled, carrying her on my lap.

"Why did she have to swallow my little brother anyway?" She tilted her head a little to the side and I stifled a laugh.

"Baby, mommy didn't swallow your brother." I smiled.

"But how did he end up inside her tummy?"

I laughed again. If only she has any idea how he had a baby brother.

"One day when you get big, you'll understand." I wrapped her around my arms and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"But I'm big already. I'm a big sister, daddy!" She scowls.

"Soon enough you're going to understand it, Lace." I pressed my lips on her forehead.

Soon enough, a doctor wearing green scrubs went out of the operating room.

"Mr. Hemmings?" He called out.

I stood up from my chair carrying Lacey with me and settling her on my hips.

"Yes? Is everything okay?" I asked, walking towards the doctor's direction.

"Everything's fine. Your new born baby is perfectly in good health. Massive congratulations to you and your family." He smiled, his Irish accent raspy.

I nodded, "Thanks, mate."

"Now if you could please follow me and see your new born child and wife." He smiled and I nodded.

*

(2 YEARS PRIOR..)

Tatum

"Luke! What are you doing?" I asked him as he carries Lacey in his arms, raising her up and down to the air whilst laughing. "Luke your daughter is barely 2 years old. She's not going to handle it if she falls!" I scolded at his immaturity as I try to hide my amusement from his chdish actions.

"But, baby. Relax. Lacey needs to have a little fun once in awhile. Right, princess?" He blows raspberry on her daughters stomach causing our girl to giggle her little voice out.

I shook my head walking closer towards them.

I sighed plopping down on the leather sofa.

Our sophisticated looking flat looks like a daycare. Baby toys everywhere. Baby bottles on the kitchen counter. Baby books on the coffee table. Everything is baby proof.

Everything is falling into place. As of now.

Its been two years and I haven't got any contact back in Rosewood or Kate. We've decided to go discreet. Calum's the only one who knows where we are but needless to say we haven't spoke since we left.

My mother must've gave up trying to look for us. She probably disowned me after the shame I brought to her when I disappeared during my so called 'wedding day.' I don't regret it though, Dublin is a really nice place.

"Hey! What are you thinking about?" Luke asked as he sits beside me once he placed Lacey on her pink walker.

"Nothing. Just tired I guess?" I smiled pulling myself on his lap.

He laughs, "Baby, not now. My other favorite girl is watching us!" He teased.

I rolled my eyes from his witty comment.