Food Fight

Just a fluff of a messy house night in my opinion. And lots and lots of cleaning. 

---

Foolish sighed. He needed a break. He had come back from L'sandburg and from a very tiring time in Las Nevadas, and like anyone, he needed a break from all the madness and overworking himself. He didn't try to, he just did. Last time it had happened, Sam and Ponk had to drag him home and make him stay in bed for a good 9 hours and cuddle with them for the rest of the day. 

Man, if only he had something like that. Well, maybe this time, he could ask Ponky and Sammy out for somewhere nice and quiet. What about a . . . 

Yeah. I can't think of anywhere to take them. He thought to himself as he walked in his house. Looks like I'll have to resort to a home da-  

WHOOSH! 

SPLAT!

The moment he got in, and out of instincts, he had stepped to the side and narrowly dodged a- what was that? A . . . flying piece of dough? Foolish turned his bright green eyes and looked at the likely suspect. 

Sam? No, he was protecting himself in the kitchen, looking at Finley accusingly as he threw another fistful of a flying missile at her. She squealed as she ducked her head behind the couch and motioned toward Ponk. The masked male nodded and Foolish could make a slight movement of the place where his mouth was supposed to be. 

Ponk-with his stepdaughter-fired right back at Sam and, now that Foolish could see, his son Jr. They kept on at it, with Foolish desperately dodging the flying attacks as they seemed to not have noticed him. 

Then a particularly giant batch of dough flied smack into Foolish's face. It was if time had completely stopped for all the members in the house when the sound vibrated into the now quiet living room. The adults stayed as silent as a moonless night and the particular child who had accidentally thrown it at him had ducked their head behind the table, quite scared of their totem father. 

Foolish couldn't see anything (Well, duh, obviously. Dude just got blinded by a flying missile) except for the now rather heavy dough covering his sight. 

He heard a voice say, "O-oh. Welcome home, Foolish?" There was a hint of fear in his voice, and a right reason so. The family knew what Foolish could do when he set his mind to it. His revenge could be swift and fast. 

Instead, Foolish stuck out his tongue . . . and licked the raw dough. He looked at the quiet crowd and instead of scowling at them, like he normally does, he instead took all the dough he could gather into his hand and flung it toward the nearest person: Ponk. 

One thing you don't want to do. Make Ponk mad. In mere seconds after, the entire household was again in a fight with food and loud yells, mixes of "give this to me!" and "no! Why'd you do that?!" Foolish was finally feeling relaxed. Peaceful with his lovers and his kids. 

'Timeskip brought to you by cleaning up.'

By the time Foolish had tucked Jr. and Finney into bed, he was greeted with Sam and Ponk already cuddling in their shared bedroom. Foolish sighed happily as he walked in. 

"Hey, leave some room for me, will ya?" he said. 

Sam and Ponk almost immediately rolled over to the far sides of the bed, leaving room for Foolish in the middle. 

As the sun set across the horizon, Foolish thought back to his original dating plan. This wasn't what he was thinking when he had first entered his house, but it was close enough. Although, Sam and Ponk would have to explain themselves later. 

---

Hello! A/N, this is my first writing experience, and no, I do not have a picture since I couldn't find one that matched my description. Anyways, bye! See you all in future chapters!