Food Fight 2 (Sam and Ponk explains)

Oh shit. Sam and Ponk were in some deep trouble. It all started with cookies. And those homemade cookies turned to a playful flicker here and there, and then the kids got involved, and then they lost track of the time.

Next thing you know, Finney hits her dad's face with something unidentifiable-even with Ponk-and this ends with their totem boyfriend and, god. All that building must've prepared him for fights, because even Sam, the opposing team, had trouble with him, and he's a prison warden of the infamous Dream.

As they were in the living room, trying to explain looking very much guilty and finding very big interest in their feet. Sam being right next to Ponk and Ponk looking around the room. Anywhere other than Foolish's face. 

Foolish looked at his lovers expectedly, waiting for an answer for how the heck could they, two adults and two kids, make a mess out of the entire place; making it into a fucking war-zone in the literal five hours he was gone. The biggest thing? They both got home at around 4:15. Or Sam did. 

The golden figure looked at them in slight anger, as the other two kept their heads down. He sighed. 

"Look. I just want to know how the hell it happened." As Ponk opened his mouth, Foolish spoke again. 

"The short version of what happened." 

Yeah. That angry. 

Ponk gulped as he tried to remember today's events. 

"W-well, Sam and I cam home and we were cooking dinner like always. But tonight, we thought we could make some homemade desserts too. It turned into a bake-off with Sam and Jr., and me and Finley on different teams. 

"But then, either Sam or Jr., accidentally threw some dough at Finley and me. She got angry and threw some of our dough. Aannd, you know the rest." 

Ponk finished with eye-contact towards Foolish and Sam was looking at Foolish too with guilt. 

Foolish massaged the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed as they all stood in silence. 

"Alright." a voice said. 

Ponk and Sam looked up in a small daze. The two was a bit surprised with Foolish's reaction, seeing first-hand how he turned a small, innocent chicken into smitten eggs and roasted chicken in a second. 

On the other hand, they were just happy (and relieved) to not be in too much of a big mess for playing with food too much. 

Sighing with relief, Sam and Ponk looked at each other before warmly embracing their totem boyfriend. 

The totem of undying stayed silent for a while, but slowly embraced them too. 

The rest of the day, the trio had a small home date, managing to convince Puffy to babysit her grandchildren. Foolish even managing to get his work off from Las Nevadas the next day for it. 

---

A/N: A bit rushed, but hope you enjoy! 

-moonlqghts_writes

Word count: 482 words