It's party time. P, A, R, T, WHY? cause I gotta!!!

The miniature twister moved around all over the streets of edge city at incredible speeds. never in her life did Tina Carlyle ever think she could ever move so fast, she's even faster than that hero from Japan, ingenium or something or other.

she was crashing into and broke the windows of various shops she came across, until she finally came to a stop in the middle of the road.

Tina: "oh man! I will NEVER get tired of that!!"

she said in excitement while continuing to grin with her large teeth, having the time of her life, so much so, she didn't notice the oncoming truck that was about to run her over.

"HONG HONG!!!"

singled the truck driver, as he was trying to get her attention, so she would move out of the way.

"BLAM!!!"

The truck hit Tina dead on, leaving her faced down on the road, and her whole body flat as paper. The truck came to an immediate stop, and the driver got out of it to see if she was all right. Horror began to fill within the man when he saw her flattened body, thinking that he killed her, and he was going to jail.

But the horror was quickly replaced by shock and confusion, for Tina pulled her arm off of the road and flexed her fingers, all of which were still paper thin. She then used her freed arm to grab hold of her head and peeled herself off of the road, for a moment her eye stayed stuck to the road (grossing out the truck driver) but then they quickly snapped back into her sockets.

Tina: "look ma, I'm roadkill. HAW, HAW, HAW!!!"

She said to No one really. She then pulled herself back to her feet, and instantly returned to her normal shape, having taken no damage whatsoever.

Truck driver: "holy crap... Um, you okay there miss?"

Said the man in concern for the green faced woman while also being taken aback by her odd appearance, and quick recovery, which he attributes to be some kind of quirk.

Tina: "oh yeah Jack, I've never been better!"

She said in her unearthly distorted voice. The driver was taken aback by her voice. (And the fact she knew his name without telling her.)

Jack: "o-oh, well if there's no harm... no foul... r-right?"

Said the truck driver, becoming more afraid of the green faced woman by the second. She then disappeared in an instant and reappeared right behind Jack just as quickly.

Tina: "oh, no no no. you ain't getting off the hook that easy Jacky boy."

The crazed woman then gave Jack an atomic wedgie and pulled his underwear over his head.

Jake: "AAAHHH!!! H-hey!! what the h-hell?!!"

stuttered the truck driver while fumbling around, as he couldn't see through the underwear that was also blocking his line of sight. And as he did, Tina took out a small air horn from her coat pocket that had writing that said "squeeze me gently" on it.

"AAAAAAAAWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The air horn let out a blast of noise so loud, it blew Jack off his feet and out of his shoes, and into the back of his truck which also moved by half a block, and all of its windows were shattered by the blast of noise. when it finally stopped, gravity took hold of jack, and he fell from the him shape dent in his truck and on to his butt.

he wretched his underwear off his head, and fearfully gazed at the green head woman, afraid of what she'll do next, all the while, she continued to grin at him with those large teeth.