18. Change

IT WAS DARK, where they kept them. A lone wind was the only solace against the heat that they endured. The one that taught them defense without weapons had shown her true form. She hadn't sprouted a tail but she had transformed. The one with the blonde hair had bewitched them. There was a gold shimmer to all of them.

That was how they lived. The one that wasn't human came once every day, renewing the spell. Sometimes the one that brewed came with her. To make sure that they didn't die. It was pain, living had never hurt like this before. But, now it did. Some of them supposed it was because they were living on borrowed time. Others thought it was because the demons in their bodies weren't ready to let them go. The latter was slightly delusional.

The brunette with green eyes had killed all of them. Some in worse ways than others. And all of them hated her. They had only agreed to come back to life if they got vengeance against her. All of them were bloodthirsty. They were ready to do whatever they had to, just to get to kill her.

A woman came, dressed in white. But, white wasn't the only color on her. A faint red too. They had seen her before. They knew her. She was the one that all of them feared but now she was the one that gave them a chance.

She had smirked at all of them. She held something in her hand. A few minutes later another blonde appeared. Not the one that taught them defense. It was the one that taught them weapons. The blonde got injections. And then the needles were in their arms.

Pain coursed through them once more. But, this time the pain was unbearable. They couldn't bear it, they were already dead... they didn't need to serve punishment too.

"This will change you all." The brunette lady in white said. Yet, the pain didn't stop pulsing through their veins, "Change is necessary for you to survive."