Epilogue

AZALEA SELENE CLUTCHED a paper in her hand in the dark of the night, her first five targets had been easy to finish. Her seventh target was a rich man that was very racist about anyone he met. His demise had been quick and painless. He had someone in his house, in his guest room. She had let the other person be but had checked the room before leaving. Her clothes blended in with the darkness. She had been tailing her target for two weeks, trying to break his usual schedule so that she could have three different killing opportunities. She had gotten him on her first try.

A small slip on his neck with her knife which had no fingerprints then tucked safely into his hand. She had donned her full leather gloves instead of her chains. The paper in her hand told her where she could get her next target's name. The paper led her to a mansion. When she reached the mansion she looked up at the extravagant structure. She pressed the bell, the intercom system coming alive immediately. The light in the camera lit up. The red dot moved as the person controlling the system surveyed her. Her mask covered her face.

"They said that you'd be here, I didn't think so soon." A woman's voice said from the intercom system. Azalea kept quiet, not knowing what to say, the woman spoke once more, "The target is someone in the house, the name is on a scrap of paper. I've hidden the name under a rock on the left."

Azalea raised an eyebrow behind her mask, this woman was being secretive and careful. Azalea bent down, picking up a piece of paper from under a big rock. She read the name. She looked at the intercom.

"How much time do I have for this?" Azalea asked. The intercom crackled, "You'll only have until next week, that's when the party will be there. I can't have suspicion raised."

Azalea nodded at her words, she was going to need a dress. It was a mansion, so it was a fancy party. The intercom crackled as the red color went away. Azalea looked down once more at the name on the paper, "Richard James."