1- new school new problems...

(Art, not mine 🎨🖌️)

thank you all for your patience I tried my best on this chapter, but I didn't know what to write at the beginning and my anxiety kept on acting up, well I was making this so sorry if this is bad.

___________________________________________

It was the morning of the first day of school, and one lazy skeleton was slowly getting ready for school.

he moved because his father W.D Gaster and his little brother Papyrus both died in a genocide route, and the player refuses to reset. sans has asked and begged them to reset but nothing worked. he gave up and moved so he wouldn't go insane all alone.

{ Third person }

classic was walking to his new school, with his hood up covering most of his face because he doesn't like people looking at him. When classic got to the school he was greeted by a very loud and hyper-light blue skeleton

{Classic's pov}

I watched as a small blue skeleton walk up to me with big blue stars in his eye sockets.

Hiya my name is THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE! and I'm here to tour you around the school, but why don't we head to the principal's office to get your schedule first.

I took a second before answering the smaller skeleton practically jumping out of his boots with excitement in Infront of me

uh... sure I guess whatever is easier for you...

Great! let's go get your schedule first then follow me!

I followed blue to the principal's office well we were walking he told me what all of the classrooms we walked past were till we were in the front principal's office.

HERE WE ARE! ill wait for you out here ok?

ok...

I walked into the principal's office well looked at my surroundings there were lots of cute lights and decorations

___________________________________________

office decorations/desk ⬇️