2- your a cute one aren't you...

✡✩✪✫✬✭✮✯✰✶✝❁✝✶✰✯✮✭✬✫✪✩
(Art, not mine 🎨🖌)

❊Hello❊ = character pov

Hello = narrator

Hello = main character talking

Hello = describing something

"Hello" = thinking

Hello = other person talking

"HELLO 😏" = pun

[Hello] = time skip

Thank you for your patience this took me a while there were a couple of "ERRORS 😏" (I'm sorry I'll stop now 🥲) ANYWAYS let's get on to the book

✡✩✪✫✬✭✮✯✰✶✝❁✝✶✰✯✮✭✬✫✪✩✡

classic's pov

I sat in the gym trying to catch my breath after using my magic to run around the school to take a nap. Until I heard the sound of the gym doors opening, I look up to see 5 skeletons walk in.

One had the same hoodie as me but darker and full black eyes with strange black liquid streaming down his face.

One had a red and blue heterochromia eye and one solid red eye. his hood up with a red scarf around his neck.

One was all black with blue string-like tears streaming down his face and the word ERROR floating around him.

One had a red "CROSS 😏" like scar under his right eye and lots of "CROSSES 😏" all over his clothes.

The last one was fully covered in goop, with 4 octopus-like tentacles sprouting out of his back.

They looked like they were trying to find something, I stood up, and they all shot their attention to me. We stood there staring at each until the one with the "CROSS 😏" under his eye slowly walked up to me, extending his hand for me to shake. I stood there looking at his hand for a second before shaking it.

Hi, I'm cross and these are my friends we are looking for are other friend horror, have you seen him? he said in a happy tone

Yeah, he should be here in a minute, and I'm classic, it's nice to meet you.

Then where is that idiot the goopy skeleton ask in a demanding manner. I let go of Cross's hand to look at the tall skeleton with tentacles on his back

The gym teacher made us jog around the school for class, so he should be here in a bit ok. I said in a cold tone.

✡✩✪✫✬✭✮✯✰✶✝❁✝✶✰✯✮✭✬✫✪✩✡