Prologue

Hmmm what should I get?... you looked around for some supplies you have been needing for weeks now, cleaning supplies, and some hunting equipment. "Such a variety.." You looked around to see a certain yellow eyed man you knew in highschool. You guys didn't really talk but yall were more of mutuals than real friends, his friends hung out with yours, simple. You turned away to look back at the bleach and sponges. You then decided to turn to the man and asked him a question.

"Hey, you" he looks at you, and points to himself.

"Yes you, I need your opinion on which bleach I should get." You give him a smile and he walks towards you.

"Oh, yeah sure. I am an expert." he laughs.

"Danny right? We went to highschool together." you say to him while he looks for a certain bleach. He grabs it and hands it to you.

"Yeah, I knew, I knew you from somewhere. But here, to get the tough floor stains." you took it from his hands and thanked him.

"Hope I see you again danny, and not in a cleaning isle." You laughed and waved while leaving. You continue to look around for the last things you need, you make it to the hunting equipment since it is turning hunting season. Fuck yeah 20% off, I could get more then I need. You saw a certain thing that stuck out to you, a crossbow. OOoooooo That's really pretty... I grab it and see how heavy and sturdy it is. It's just the right size and weight in your arms. You put it in the shopping cart and continued to browse through the aisle, you ended up getting the crossbow, and of course arrows, rope and a hunting knife, with a normal sized kitchen knife, It was 50% off.. You were walking to the self scanner because you hate when people ask you what you're gonna use the stuff for. You paid for all your things and left.