6

DANNY'S POV (at the investigation)

We went into the big house and Y/N was doing their thing, I wanted to do my own investigation. I walked over to the bloody stained rug and I realized it was moved a bit. I walked over and noticed a slight difference in the rug, like an indent. It looked like a...square? I lifted the rug and noticed a trap door.. Ooooo Sneaky.... I thought to myself. But I don't want to tell Y/N about this yet, I wanted to do this by myself. Later tonight, I am gonna come back and check it out.

—----------

I parked my motorcycle outside the house and made my way to the gate. What was the password again? I tried to guess. 1...7....9...5... It opened. I made my way into the house and moved the rug. The secret door didn't look like it needed a key or something. This is gonna be easier than I thought... I opened the hatch and walked down the stairs. It was a darkroom (pic above if you didn't know what it was), it was all red.. Kinda creepy but cool. 

"I wish I had one of these in my house.." I said to myself. While looking around I noticed hanging pictures and some books. It was dusty around the room, but not dirty... weird. I looked at the pictures on the line and what I saw shocked me.

BACK TO YOU.

You heard the window open and freaked out and stepped back and off your chair.

"Woah sweets, It's just me.." Danny said, you sighed.

"You scared me the hell out of me." You said sitting back on the chair and continuing how to solve the note.

"Sorry, you didn't answer your door." He kneeled by you as you did your work. Then he spoke up.

"So I went back to the house.." You turned to him.

"Danny! What the hell were you thinking-"

"I found something." He cut in and you stopped talking.

"What is it?" He then set an old looking book on your desk, you could see some of the pages were yellow or ripped. On top of the book it said 'collection 3' You opened it and what you saw horrified you. There were pictures.. Pictures of Olivia...And the old friend group. You, Danny, and Logan.. This person was always there. We never noticed.

"We are dealing with a mega stalker here. They were there.." If this is collection 3, where are the others. The photos in the book weren't new either. Then Danny pulled more pictures out, it was of Olivia and Logan, but his face was crossed out. Then one of me, then another of Olivia, and another.

"There were things down there, Rope, chairs with some sort of belt attached to it, needles... It was terrible." Danny said. We are dealing with a psycho killer here, and someone that has been watching all of you guys for many years...

"At least we know who he is going after next." Danny looked at you and tilted his head.

"Us."