4

"OW!" Danny yelled.

"I'm sorry! It's dark here!" You whispered to him after you accidentally stepped on his foot. You guys were outside where Logan's body was found. It was a big white house, with a huge gate that guards the house from unwanted people.... Luckily Olivia gave you the password to open it.

"So far, what we know is that he was shot..many times, either the gun was found or the suspect took it, and if the killer left a note, most likely the police took it into investigation." you said while putting the pin into the gate to open it.

"Sooo, how do we get the note? Wouldn't that be the biggest clue?" Danny asked, you nodded and walked into the gate, Danny following behind you. "Since they got in, they either climbed the gate, or they told someone, which would give a little push, so the killer would have known them." Danny looks at you in admiration. Even though you used to be a detective, who went after people like him, he couldn't help but feel happy. He was always a big fan of yours, he would stay at a murder scene to just watch you. Admire you, and you wouldn't give up. He would sometimes leave pictures for you, but he messed up, which led you to "Jed Olson" you were smart...To smart. He had to leave.

"So maybe someone from work? An old friend?"

"That's the thing Danny, It could go on, A person could have told another person, and so forth."

When both of you walked in it smelled...well more of a mixed smell.

"It smells like...cleaning products...mostly bleach."

You started to look around the house, It seemed something fell on the floor, like a picture of Logan and Olivia. Then you saw a pool of dried blood and one single bullet. Most likely from the murder weapon. Looking around more, than in the corner of your eye you saw a red flash of light coming from a clock, just for a split second but you knew you saw it. And the clock was stuck at a certain time. It wasn't moving.

"Danny, did you see that?" He looked up at you while he was crouched by the blood. He saw you looking at the clock.

"No, what did you see?" He got up next to you, You walked up to the clock and pulled it off the wall, when you grabbed it there was a wire..It was a camera.

"Bingo." You said with a smile you grabbed the chip from the back of the clock that stored the footage and put it in your pocket.

"You are a sneaky little one huh? Taking evidence from a crime scene?" Danny said while smiling.

"They won't miss it, they didn't even know it was there. Plus fuck them." You put the bullet in a bag, and looked around a bit more. You noticed bloody hand marks, and some smeared on the wall that lead to the door, then it stopped.

"He didn't die there, he died here. The killer cleaned to blood with bleach but didn't do as much effort on the walls.." This killer is good, but not smart. Danny saw you smirking, what was going through your little head. You almost have this look in your eye, a look that gives a weird feeling. For a second there was a glint of crazy but only for a second.

"So what do we do now, detective?" you looked at him with a stern look.

"1, don't ever call me a detective. 2. We have to get this puppy in a usb." You say with the chip in your hand. Then you guys left. "Who are you calling?" Danny asked as you drove.

"I have a contact, we used to work together." Danny nodded.

"Hey, Tomas, it's me Y/N, I need your help..again....I have to help my friend." Danny saw you roll your eyes, he's guessing that you have gone to him before.

"Yes I understand what happened last time, But that was 2 years ago!" Danny could see you gripping the steering wheel while your eyes left an indent between your eyebrows.

"This is the last time! I swear I just need to see the body and the note!" A smile grew onto your face.

"Thanks I will meet you there.....Yes we are meeting now! Bye tom." You hung up and looked at Danny, you nodded your head and sped up.

"We're in."