1

You're hunting tonight. It's always fun at night to do it, plus there aren't many people out at night, so no mistakes will be made. You have been hunting for a specific thing for awhile and then you finally decided to pounce. Shit it saw me. You got up from your hiding spot and started running after your prey. You pull out your crossbow and they shot your prey in the back. They fall but they started to crawl away. You make it to them and step on their back so they cant move and in a swift motion you pulled the arrow out the back.

"Hey pretty boy, glad we could finally meet." you grabbed the head and made it look at you.

"Pl-please, what did I d-do?" Their crying. If you haven't figured it out yet, you kill people, you are kinda known around, but you kinda don't have a name because nobody sees you, you don't really want attention for yourself. Unlike that ghostface killer, he's so sloppy, but craves attention. Anyway back to the victim.

"You were supposed to go to prison, right? For being a total perv. You don't deserve to breathe your pathetic worm."

"Wh-what"

"You overstepped your boundry. I am just helping future women from your greedy and nasty hands."

"PLEAS- '' You cut him off, with a slice of your blade to the throat, a crimson red covers the blade. You kill horrible people. People who have done wrong, like this horrible excuse of a man. 

ANYWAY. You then left and got into your car and took off your mask to breathe, another successful day, time to go home, eat some junk and fall asleep on the couch while watching another horror movie. You start your car and head home. You walk through the door into your house and lock the door behind you. You walked into your room and changed into a Michael Myers t-shirt and sweats, and put your hair up. (If you have short hair, ignore it.)

"Finally comfy, now what to eat.." You walked to the living room on your phone looking at food ideas. Chinese food sounds good.. Just then a knock on your door brought you back to the world. Who would visit me at 11 at night?! You got up and looked through the peephole and saw your friend, Olivia, you opened the door and she hugged you tightly.

"Woah! Woah, what's wrong?!" You hug her back and close the door. You may be a killer but you are still a really good person and friend to have.

"He's dead! Logan is dead!" Logan.. Her boyfriend of 5 years. How did he die? Everybody loved him, he was a good guy..but I mean not everybody is perfect, he could have a crack in his skin that he tried covering with good.

"Okay, go sit on the couch, I will order food, and we can talk." she walked to the couch with her face in her hands and still crying her heart out. You ordered the food and sat with her, she was gripping you really tightly and squeezing you for reassurance, which you gave back.

"He didn't deserve this!" She kept repeating it.

"How did he die, if you don't mind me asking.."

"HE WAS KILLED." She looked at you, you finally saw her face clearly. Her eyes were extremely red and puffy, her cheeks were wet, she had been crying for a while.

"Killed?..How do you know..?"

"He..He was shot...multiple times, the killer left a note." She was steading her breathing so she was more clear.

"Why did you come to me..sorry for all the questions..natural habit.."

"You are my best friend..and you used to be a detective...I know you quit..But I need help...I don't want his case to go cold..." she grabbed your hands and looked at you with pleading eyes.

"Please..y/n" God I hate being a good friend sometimes.

"Okay, I will for you." She hugged you tightly.

"Thank you! He would be so Happy!" She started crying more. You got a notification on your phone saying the food is here, you got it and you guys ate together. After a bit, she was more calm and done crying. She looked at you and put her pointer finger up to show she wanted to say something, but had to chew the rest first.

"You remember Danny right?" You nodded in agreement, you met him today in the cleaning aisle, the bleach he picked out did pretty good on the blood you had in your kitchen.

"Yeah, I actually met him today actually. Why? " she smiled.

"Oh nothing, I just remembered him, he used to be Logan's best friend until they had a fight in college. I was thinking about inviting him to the funeral." You firmly nodded, thinking it was a good idea.

—----------

You said your goodbyes, before she left she invited you to his funeral, of course you accepted. Once she left you put away leftovers and hit the hay for tonight. You looked at the clock and it was 2:32 am. Damn. You looked at your phone for a bit to see any new articles about bad people for tomorrow then went to bed.