3

Olivias' POV

    She...Kills people...SHE KILLS PEOPLE. I looked at her with a surprised face, out of everything she could have said, It was that.
"I killed those men. But I promise I don't do it for fun. I kill bad people. People who harm, people
who cross the line. I swear I never killed anyone who didn't deserve it!" She was grabbing my hands. Y/n..My best friend, the one who was there for me for so long. The friend who helped me grieve, the friend who makes me happy, The friend that..Protected me. She means so much to me..She is strong, and knows what she's doing. She IS my best friend. I can't let her go now.
"I don't like how quiet it got.." She looked down and let go of my hands, and curled up into a ball with her head resting up against her knees.
"Y/N, you saved me. Those men deserved it." I put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her I wasn't leaving. She looked at me with hope in her eyes.
"I want to help, I won't tell anyone, I will even let you stay at my house if you're running from the police. You are my best friend, and I love you." She was crying, awww She's so cute, I love when she shows emotion around me. I am like the only person she tolerates. But I gave her a big hug. I am never gonna push her away. Never.

NO ONES POV
You were shocked, it went better than you inspected, she was a true friend and thank god you have her. She said she wanted to get takeout, and invite Danny over. You agreed and messaged Danny.

You-
Hey Danny it's me Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hangout with me and Olivia, we had a blast today so now you are invited to our annual movie and junk food nights :)

D man
Heyy Hun, Ofc I was bored anyway, seems like that a recurring thing. But Yeah I'm down, I just have to take care of something rq then I will come on over!"

You-
Sweet I will send the address and just knock when you get here. See ya soon!

You got off the phone and took a shower and patched up your leg. You put on some sweats and a baggy shirt. You walked in to see Olivia with the food and set up the movies you guys were gonna watch. After you put the drinks on the coffee table there was a knock at the door. You open it to see Danny with little treats in his hand, it looked like brownies.
"Hey, Danny. You can send those on the table and you can get comfy on the couch."
"Thanks for inviting me y/n."
"No problem!"
You walked to a wall cabinet that held extra stuff, you found some pillows and blankets to use to get more comfortable. You walked back to see Olivia take the lounge chair, and Danny was in the loveseat.
"I got some pillows and blankets, if you guys want to spend the night." They both agreed to spend the night. When the first movie was over you saw that Olivia was fast asleep, and you looked towards Danny to see he was half way there. You started another movie and you were shocked to see Danny that fell asleep, but he fell into your stomach. The position you were in before he fell asleep was that You laid on your back with your legs on Dannys lap. So when he fell asleep he fell to the side and onto you. You didn't want to wake him, so you got more into a comfortable position. His head was on your stomach and his body in between your legs. You had nowhere to put your arms, so you decided to put one of your hands behind your head and the other one in his hair. After a bit of sleep caught up with you and you fell asleep.

—---------

    You woke up to Danny clinging to you, and Olivia on her phone and eating one of the brownies Danny brought. She saw that you were awake, and she smirked at you. You know why but it still made you embarrassed.
"Sooo, Last night was fun huh." Olivia said while smiling and putting her phone down.
"When did you wake up?"
"Not long, I woke up 10 minutes ago, by the wayyy, you and danny are really cute together~"
"He is the only one of my friends, Olivia, to stop putting shit in your head." You said while she put her hands up In defense.
"I am just saying!" You rolled your eyes, you picked up your phone and started to look through it. You felt Danny stirr in his sleep. You shook his shoulders.
"Danny, wakey wakey." His eyes slowly fluttered open and for a bit he didn't realize what position he was in, then it hit him. But he didn't care, I mean he was a bit embarrassed but, you were comfy so he's not complaining.
"Morning sunshine." You told him with a bit of a smirk.
"Mornin, Hope I didn't crush you with my muscles. '' You rolled your eyes and pushed his face away, and got up.
"Awww come on I was comfy!" You just chuckled and made some breakfast. Olivia went to the bathroom to get ready.
"Where is she going?" Danny asked you.
"She has to go and plan the funeral, and after that she would probably need time to herself." You said while pouring milk into your cereal.
"Oh, It's really sad, Logan was like a brother to me." You looked at Danny to see him lying his head into his crossed arms. You then put your hand on his head and played with his hair. You sat next to him and ate your cereal. You felt his gaze on you, you looked at him and made eye contact. It sent a shiver down your spine.
"You have nice eyes." You said. Wait...DID I JUST SAY THAT?! What were you thinking?
"Thank you dear." You wouldn't admit it but you loved the pet names. It's like you guys know each other forever.
"Well, Olivia asked me to help with the murder, I agreed of couse, so I was thinking of cheaking it out."
"Oh fuck yeah, I would love to go on an adventure with you." Danny said and you just laughed.

DANNY'S POV
(The part where he has his head on the table Y/N isn't next to him yet.)
    Logan, not gonna lie, I miss that asshole. He was one of my good friends, but we had a fight and went our separate ways. I put my head into my arms, I feel guilty. I have to deal with it though. I feel a hand caressing my head, I look over to see y/n eating cereal. If only you knew Y/n, if only you knew what I do. Ugh she is amazing. She would freak the hell out if I told her. Plus she used to be a cop! She is looking at me. She is amazing.
"You have nice eyes." A shiver went down my spine and my face felt hot. I have heard people say it before, but it's different when she says it.
"Thank you dear." She proceeded to talk about helping her figure out some info. Hell yeah I Would do it. I feel like she's Sherlock Holmes and I'm John Watson, we make an AMAZING duo!

NO ONES POV.

Olivia came back, and said our goodbyes. It was now just Danny and you in the room to find out where to start.
"I usually would go to the spot where they were killed, but I don't think they will let me in.." Danny looked at you and smirked.
"What if we sneak in?.." Did he just say sneak in? You like the thought of that.
"I like your style Danny.."

———-
HEYYYY YALL, sorry for not updating, I had a lot of block and was at a friends house for a bit ❤️ so I will try to start updating more :)
I also hope you like it so far :))
(If theres anything I can add/update tell me)