Sugar, oh honey, honey (Sugar Daddy!Ashton Smut)

Summary: Ashton and (Y/N) are getting married. The fairytale just begins, but is it going to have a happy ending?
(Part 3. Parts 1 and 2 are on 5sos Book Vol.1)
(Smut/ Oral; female receiving / Fingering / Nude Photos) (T.W: Fighting, Mention of Divorce)
This is an NSFW fic. If you feel uncomfortable reading content like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find a story you might like.
(Words: 13.1k) (Request) 
--

Ashton's fingers trace down my bare arm as I shift on my side to look at the sun coming through the window. I giggle softly, jolting under his touch. He knows I am the most ticklish person, and that almost provokes him to pry a fit of laughter every time he traces his fingers on my skin.
"It is very mean..." I squeal, earning a chuckle from my fiance.
"What is very mean, baby?" He asks, leaving a kiss on the base of my neck.
"Tickling me when you know how sensitive I am..." I explain, even though he knows what I am talking about.
"Oh, I did not know you were ticklish..." He mutters. I turn to face him, trying to give him my most stern look.
"You are so full of shit, Irwin..." I groan and he smirks at me.
"I'd watch my mouth if I were you... You will become an Irwin soon..." He reminds me. I stretch my fingers, moving my hand until the Parisian morning sunlight hits my ring. I admire how it sparkles and reflects the beams; the events of last night still seem like a dream, but I have the proof on my finger that Ashton asked me to become his.
"I am taking your last name?" I ask him. He brings his hand to my face, tracing down my cheek with the back of his finger.
"Only if you want to..." He replies, planting a kiss on the tip of my nose.
"Speaking of the wedding, I was thinking that maybe we could stay for a couple more days in Paris, so you can look at wedding dresses. Paris is famous for its high fashion." Ashton suggests, twisting a few stray hairs away from my face. I scrunch up my nose in disapproval, earning a funny look from Ashton.
"What is that face?" He asks, tapping my nose softly.
"Nothing. Just, I am pretty sure a wedding dress from Paris will cost us the yearly rent for the penthouse. And I am not even sure if I want such an extravagant wedding. Because let's be real, a Parisian couture wedding dress will need a matching wedding. It could be hilarious to wear something so fine to a mayor's hall." I reply, making Ashton hum in surprise and look at me with a strange look.
"You want to get married at a mayor's hall?" He asks me, furrowing his eyebrows together.
"I didn't say that. I just meant that I am more prone to a simple wedding and not something too loud and flashy." I explain. Ashton plants a kiss on my forehead, before supporting his weight on his elbow.
"Why don't we get up, get dressed, and head for breakfast at one of the small cafes nearby? We can discuss our plans over coffee and croissants." He suggests and I nod my head at him.
"Just to be clear, I am only getting off the bed for the croissants." I tease him and he rolls his eyes at me.

The waiter leaves me coffee in front of me, before doing the same for Ashton. I smile at him politely and mumble a 'Merci' before the young man walks back inside for our croissants.
"This looks almost too beautiful to drink." I comment, looking at the latte art in my mug.
"And you look almost too beautiful to eat, but there I was last night..." He mumbles under his breath, earning a kick in the shin.
"Don't be so vulgar..." I scold him and he winks at me.
"I only said I did it, not how..." He mutters and I shake my head at him.
"I can't believe I am marrying you..." I sigh, and Ashton shrugs.
"I know, right? Lucky you." He teases me.
"You are the worst." I give up, picking up my cup.
"Anyway, back to the wedding... What type of wedding are you thinking of?" He asks me, leaning back on the chair.
"I was thinking of, I don't know, maybe a small, intimate wedding. Just our loved ones, the people who matter. And in the end, it is just us two that matter, right?" I ask, trying to convince him as I see it on his face that he is not sold yet.
"I mean, I was thinking more of a big fucking party, with everyone we know. You only get married once... At least I am planning on getting married once." He states, fixing his sunglasses.
"How big are we talking about?" I ask, sitting upright.
"Big. DJs, fireworks, free booze, partying all night..." He lists off. I stare at him, blinking slowly.
"That would cost a lot, right?" I ask and he shrugs.
"I mean, we can afford it... Why worry about money if it is not an issue?" He asks me.
"I don't want to tell you how to spend your money, but I feel that there are better ways to blow off such a budget." I state and he looks at me in eagerness.
"Like?" He asks me and I sigh.
"Like, traveling the world, investing in education, saving for the future, investing in a house... I don't know." I reply and he scoffs.
"My savings are fine, and my liquid capital allows me to have a huge wedding and buy a house if I want to. Plus, I am traveling the world for a living, so..." He explains.
"Look at you talking like an adult... But still, I don't want you burning money on me." I comment. Ashton sighs in frustration.
"You are always going to be worrying about the money, aren't you?" He asks, sounding too annoyed. I blink, staring at him in shock. I bite my tongue, thinking about my very next move thoroughly.
"I cannot stop worrying about it. And I understand that it is something annoying. I wish I knew how to stop worrying, I wish I didn't have to worry about it." I explain, wrapping my fingers around the ring. I take it off, sliding it across the table towards him.
"You should take a moment to reconsider if you want to go through with the wedding." I suggest, reaching for my purse and leaving enough money to cover our bill plus a good tip for the waiter.
"(Y/N)..." Ashton protests.
"Take your time, Ash. I will see you back at the hotel." I reply, giving him a small smile.