𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

October 31, 2014

Synai Essence Layke

Todays halloween but nobody dressing up for that shit too old for it. Syrai took our lil cousins trick or treating before we go to this party.

I honestly didn't want to go after everything I been through. I was almost dead, still hooked up on drugs, & in and out of rehab because I can't stay clean for shit.

*SCENCE*

"Y'all back already?" I asked Syrai "Yeah I wasn't taking them far barely anybody celebrating this shit" She said nodding going to sit on her bed.

"Roll up" I asked her holding the roll "Yeah" she said taking it and start rolling
"What time you tryin to get ready" I asked her "Now it started an hour ago" She said laughing

"Really hoe" I said laughing looking for some to wear "Look hoe I pearled this hoe" she said holding the blunt up to the sky like it was god or some shit
( i apologize if i offended anybody -author)
"Light that bitch up" I said slippin out my clothes "Granny always told you to watch what you eat now look at you 16 with a grown woman's body" Syrai said lighting the wood up.

"I'm not watching shit I eat I eat so the fuck wha my hood spread and my ass get fat" I said taking it from her after she had to many hits.

"Girl whatever get dressed" she said

*SCENE OVER*

I seen De'Kari at the party he had look so fine with his smooth dark chocolate skin, nice pearly straight white teeth that make any bitch panties drop.

He had some bitch on his lap thought but that ain stop him from getting numbers from other bitches. I just stayed my distance for the night ain't tryna have no shit with his cause he was once my best friend.

Anyways I'm tired, drunk, & high

signed a tired,drunk & high Synai