𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

March 5,2015

Synai Essence Layke

I went to my doctors appointment today..with De'Kari
He listened to everything the doctors was saying. We didn't speak to each other after the doctors appointment and we never spoke of the incident.

I love De'Kari with all my heart but I can't help him, I can't fix him if he doesn't get help himself and he refuses therapy and last time I recommend it I had a mild concussion.

My 5 month belly was getting a little big I was only 22 weeks pregnant I wanted to take my maternity pictures next month..with De'Kari but my mind and heart been at war lately..I wish me and him could go back to the old us.

*SCENE*

My phone dinged breaking me from my thoughts making me grab it seeing a text from De'Kari making my heart flutter.

Kari.🤍
omw
Synai.🤰🏾
alright

I look back towards my journal closing it, I'll finish writing later, I grabbed my laptop and started looking online for the baby stuff since I don't have any and she'll be here on July 30.

I got interrupted doing that because of the knocking at the door, I went downstairs and opened the door and seen De'Kari standing there, I stepped to the side to let him in.

"We moving to Miami" he said sitting down on the couch "Who's we" I asked him sitting across from him "You, Me, My family" he said "Kari I still have to finish school I can't just pack up and leave" I said getting up and walking around the chair just in case

"This ain't for discussion" He getting up "Kari please just let me finish school and then I'll come" I said "Why you wanna finish school, you got a nigga up there I need to come see" He said

"Noooo" I said easing back seeing he was coming near me "Come here stop backing up" He said "Kari.." he shut me up by pacing a kiss to my lips.

"We moving to Miami finish online" he said then walked out leaving me alone...