𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

October 15, 2015

Me and De'Kari got married legally at the courthouse. He didn't want to wait for the wedding and I just followed his lead.

I didn't sign a prenup, De'Kari said he trusted me and He knew I wasn't going to leave. I was to weak..

Syrai was mad that I did it and cut me off again, She wanted to be there to see her only sister sign her marriage certificate but she's in college and I couldn't just tell her to drop everything.

Essex is going on 2 months..time really flies, We are due for a family portrait for our new house I'm having built for us. I want her to grow up in a stable home even if it does lies with dark secrets.

De'Kari doesn't bond with her as much as i'll like him too but I don't judge knowing I'll get slap with his rings if I do.

We were hosting a dinner to announce Essex birth to the world. I don't want to. De'Kari does. And I followed. The media blew when they found out. Many want to see my pregnant claiming it was a surrogate pregnancy.

Me and De'Kari got into a fight he left me unable to move for 2 days. He broke my arm, and wired my jaw shut from breaking it. Sad thing we were arguing about Essex being his and him wanting a paternity test because some hoe told him she wasn't his.

But we made up he flew me out Switzerland and took me shopping as an apology and I took it because I loved him and behind all the anger he loved me.

signed a tired Synai

Heyyy guys..☺️
So I already wrote the ending for this book.