Steve Rogers/Captain America Request

A/N- This was requested by JulieMcIntyre4. I thank you for your request and I hope everyone enjoys my new book. 

Imagine that Steve Rogers is a new dad to a newborn baby girl and he's having a difficult time to get her to sleep and he goes to a certain God of Mischief for help. 

Steve's POV: I can't believe that I'm a new dad and to a little girl, who looks just like Peggy. Everyone at the tower was for me, well all except Tony, but deep down I knew he was happy.   I missed Peggy dearly, so I named my daughter, Y/n Peggy Rogers after Peggy, so I wouldn't forget her.   Now that y/n is here, she's an official Avenger, but I'm not letting her go out on any missions just yet. (End POV) 

It was now nighttime  at the town and your daddy was trying his best to get you to go to sleep.  "Shh... baby girl. It's okay, daddy's here." He cooed as he soothed you, but it wasn't working.  All the avengers had tried everything.  Tony tried to give you money, if you stop crying, which made your daddy mad. "Tony! You can't bribe y/n with money to make her stop crying." He said as you kept on crying.  "Well I'm going to my noise-proof lab to sleep.  If anyone needs me." He said.   Everyone tried, all but one.  Thor asked your daddy if Loki could try.   "Loki has changed Steve. Believe me, I know he's done a lot of damage in the past, but he's still good, deep down." Thor said.  "Alright.  I'll do anything to get some sleep."  Your daddy said as he followed Thor to Loki's room.  

"Loki? May we enter?" Thor said.   "Does Stark make people mad?" Loki said.  Thor looked at your daddy with a confused look on his face.  "He means yes, Thor." Your daddy said as you were still crying. "Why is there a crying infant in your arms, Rogers?" He asked. "This is y/n. She's my daughter and I really need your help."  "You really must be that desperate to come to me for help. So what is it you need me to do, Rogers." He asked.  "I need help by putting to y/n sleep.  She's been crying non-stop for at least three hours. Please Loki. I really need your help." He begged.  "Even though I'm enjoying the begging, but that's old me. I'll help you get your daughter to sleep, but I have one term."  "Shoot."  "No one must know that I'm helping you, especially Stark.  For I know he'll tease to no end."  "Deal."  Your daddy said as he gave you to Loki.  "You both can leave now, or your daughter may ever get to sleep. Plus she's in good hands." Loki said as your daddy and Thor left his room.  "Alright, baby y/n. Let's see what uncle Loki can do to help you." He cooed as he cradled you in his arms.   

You looked up at him with tear-filled e/c eyes.  "Oh, there, there, Princess y/n.   Don't cry, uncle Loki is here." He cooed as he began to make a small bunny with his magic.   The bunny came over to you and gave you a kiss, which made you giggle.  "(Gasps) Is the bunny giving you kisses?" He cooed as you tried to catch the bunny.  A little later, Loki saw you yawning and knew it was time for bed.  "Let's get you fed, little princess and then it's bedtime." He said as he made a warm bottle of milk appear and tested it before he fed you.   While he fed you, he began to sing a lullaby that he knew, since Frigga, (his and Thor's mother) would always sing to her sons, especially when they had a rough time going to sleep.   You tried to fight off your sleep, but the warmth from Loki's chest, his soft singing voice and the warm milk were making you drift off to sleep.  "There you go, y/n. Shh... and drift off to sleep and have wonderful dreams." He cooed as he walked you down to your nursery and tucked you in.  Once you were in your crib, you didn't want Loki to go, so he made the bunny appear again and placed it in your crib. "There's your furry friend, my princess.   Uncle Loki loves you more than all of the nine realms."  He said softly as you cooed softly before you fell asleep.   Loki smiled as he left the nursery, he ran into your daddy.   "Is y/n asleep?"  "Yes she is."  Loki said as he made some grey earl tea.  "How did you do it?" Your daddy asked.  "I put a sleeping spell on her and she won't wake up until her 16th birthday. How do you think I got her to sleep?"  "Okay Maleficent. No need to get all dragon on me." Steve teased him.  "But seriously Loki. How did you get y/n to go to sleep?" "That's for me to know and you to never find out." Loki said as he returned to his room with his tea and went back to reading his book.