Loki & Thor Request

A/N- This was requested by 7Bookworm23246. I hope that you enjoy your request and thank you for requesting. and I do hope that you enjoy your request.

Imagine that it's Christmas time on New Asgard, Loki had survived Thanos' attack and Thor finds a newborn baby, while out on a walk through the gardens and brings the baby to Loki, who wonders why the baby looks like him. 

It was Dec. 24th, Christmas eve on New Asgard and everyone was celebrating, all except Loki who was to busy reading books as usual.  "Brother, why aren't you joining in on the celebrations?" Thor asked his younger brother.  "I'm not the partying type, Thor." He said, not lokking up from the book he was reading.  "But all of our friends are here." "Those are your friends, Thor.  They don't like me because of my past."  Loki said. "You okay, Pointbreak? Or is Reindeer games giving you a hard time?" Tony asked.  "It's fine Man of Iron. I was leaving my brother's room anyway." He said as he and Tony left Loki's room and Thor left to go clear his head.  "All I wanted to do is be a good brother to Loki and I let him down." He said as he walked through the snow-covered gardens, when a crying sound hit his ears.  Running quickly to aid  whatever was making the crying sound. 

"Hello? Anyone here? My name is Thor, son of Odin. I will not harm you." He said as he heard the crying sound grew louder.   When Thor was at the spot of where the crying sound was coming from, he was in shock with what he saw.   There lying in the snow was tiny newborn, shivering. "Oh little one. Let me get you inside to warm you up." He said as he grabbed Mjollnir and flew right to the gates of the castle of New Asgard.   "Friends! I need help!" Thor shouted, scaring the baby.  "Oh Pointbreak. You didn't tell us you had a baby with Jane." Tony said.  "Knock it off, Tony." Nat said.  "Thank you, lady Natasha.  Now I have a serious problem. How does a God take care of baby?!" He loudly, making the baby cry more and an annoyed Loki came out of his room. "Can someone please explain why the hell is yelling and crying?!" Loki said as Natasha told him what happened.  "That's strange. This baby looks a lot like you, Loki." Thor said. "Oh no. I'm not having another God try to kill me again." Tony said as he got into the Iron Man suit and was about to eliminate the baby. "Tony! Have you lost your mind?! It's a baby!" Steve said.   "No, it's his child and I'm going to take it out." He said.  "Guys. Guys. Guys!" Natasha yelled. "What?!" "Look." She said as they looked over and saw the baby has blue skin. "You're just like me." Loki said as he showed the baby his Jotunn form.   Tony got out of the suit and put it away and he actually apologize for the first time ever.    Loki smiled down at the baby, who was trying to get at his long, black-raven hair.  "(Chuckles) Do you like my hair little one?" He said as he returned to human form as well as the baby.   "Well since I'm your father-"  "Hold on a minute, Loki. How do you know that the baby is yours?" Thor said.  "Oh my God. Here we go." Nat said.   "$50 bucks on reindeer games!" Tony said.  "Tony! Stop!" Natasha yelled.  With all the fighting going on, the baby left out a loud wail, getting everyone's attention.  "Oh my poor baby. Shh... Daddy's so sorry for scraing you." Loki cooed as he soothed the baby.   Once the baby was calmed down, Thor came over to see the baby, who got a little upset stomach and threw up on Thor.  "Definitely Loki's child." He said as he went to the bathroom to wash up.   (Time skip to bedtime)

Loki was getting the dressed in a little warmer sleeper, since the baby (even thought it is a frost giant) can still get sick.  "There you go my little snow princess/prince.  All warm, but not too warm." He cooed as he laid the baby down in the crib. "You know something my little snow princess/prince. I haven't named you yet.  I think I have the prefect name for you.  I'm going to name you, y/n." He said as you cooed up at your new daddy. "You love your new name, don't you, my sweet girl/boy?" He cooed as you yawned.  "Bedtime y/n." Your daddy said, but you didn't want to sleep in your crib. "Do you want to sleep with daddy tonight?" He asked as you cooed softly.  Your daddy smiled as he carried you over to his bed. Using his magic, he made a small bed for you on the left side of the bed and tucked you in before he got changed into a tank top and shorts and got into bed.  You still a little fussy, so your daddy picked you up and placed you on his chest.  "Is there better, my sweet baby girl/boy?" Your daddy asked as he got little snores in response.  "(Chuckles) My y/n. Sleep well, my child and always know that I love you." He said as he too fell asleep.