intentional accident 2

Tae is so excited to open his account.All are looking forward for the reaction of army.

Tae pov

Yes this is the day we are going to open our official Instagram accounts.Army is thinking that it's our first time opening a insta account.But we have been in Instagram from the start itself.we used to see all the things army doing.One time I saw some taekook edits, my god why are they shipping my brother with me lol.Yes , we are clingy ,that doesn't me we are interested in eachother.Then I searched for Jenlisa Edits, they are not so wild as our edits.But I hate to see my jen being ship with others. Do you know my secret, I love to stalk her.Her insta feed is so beautiful.Jennie has so much endorsements.i like all her works, but that Calvin one always make me angry.Because, all praise her body.I am very possessive person , I can't see the comments like that. But one thing undeniable her body is one of the best body in kpop.Her aura screams rich and classy.Her fasion sense , whom I am talking about , fasion diva of kpop industry.Her influence in Korea is unbelievable.All call her Korean it girl.Yes she is.But she is different from other generation it girls, because all have the kbs beauty but Jennie has least kbs beauty in her group but she break all the stereotype and being a Korean it girl who is obsession of Korea.Her beauty is so surreal , I am totally whipped for her in first sight.That is not secret.All my fans low-key knows I like Jennie.Because I have been glancing at her all time, I always make my social media updation according to her posts.My fashion is always like hers.my all ornaments is inspired from her.yes I made sure that , all people should know I am always connected with her.Even I take photos according to her photoshoot and my whole group and even staff know how much I love her.

Pov end

Rm:guys today 6 th December we are officially opening our insta

All:yay

All opened thier accounts , within seconds internet crashed.Thier followers are increasing like crazy.

Hobi:Army is so crazy 😦

Jin:yes 🤭

All are now staying in different places because of the corona .next day,Jimin came to tae's place for sleepover.

Jimin:tae , are you going to follow her?(nervous)

Tae:yes jimin, now or never.i want to be with her.And this is the only way to acknowledge her that I like her

Jimin:But tae, it's so risky .Don't do something that lead to something big

Tae:yah, don't demotivate me.jimin you know how much I want her attention.My crush on her start on her , when I saw her mv with gd sunabe.its been like 8 years.Now I can't wait more , or else someone will really take her

Jimin:I know bro,but don't you think.it will be good that you ask her directly, she will not beat you lol.She will think about it.

V:No, I can't jimin.i have talked to her sometimes in backstage but It is because you were with me.I can make any girl weak with my stare but in her case , with her mere eye contact I become nervous and weak (pouting)

Jimin:Bro you are so in love (laughing)

V:yes yes , I know .can I do it

Jimin:mmm ok, I will support you soulmate (smiling)

V smiled at him and follow Jennie in insta.He smiled at it.She is the first one other than his members that is in his following list.To his surprise he followed her in the time he have 16.1 M .it is her birthday date .