Jennie kim who they missed (2)

Mino:Jennnieeeee(shouting)

There are some other groups who was going to thier vans.All looked at thier direction to see Jennie who collapsed in the floor and her head is bleeding because of the impact of falling.All stood frozen in thier place.No one can't move, they all are processing the situation.Mino recovered from the shock and put her head on his lap.

Mino:Jen open the eyes (his voice is breaking)

Her blood is flowing and she is unconscious.Pinks ran to her and start to shake her.Rosé tear her cloth and pressed to Jennie's wound to stop the blood flow.Lisa is to rubbing Jennie's hand.Jisoo is looking at Jennie and trying to understand the situation.All the idols run to them .

Mino:yah Jen, wake up .you are scaring me and your sisters(patting her cheeks)

But there is no response.Jennie is becoming pale.Bts stand there not knowing what to do. The area was silent only mino begging Jennie to wake up is hearing.He is now crying . Suddenly they hear a voice.

Ir:Jenjen (shout)

Irene run to her and started shaking Jennie to wake her up.All looked at her mouth open, because Irene don't like to interact with other than her members just like Jennie.She is known as cold princess.Here they are witnessing other hidden behaviour of Irene.

Ir:wake up babes, you promised me that you will do anything that I told you.now wake up.(crying)

Jisoo suddenly come from her trance,she shouted scaring all the single people out there .

Js:Call the ambulance (shout)

Rm immediately call ambulance.All other idols run to inform staff about emergency.Some medical team came to Jennie and started the work , but she is not responding to any of them.chaelisa is crying and Red velvet and twice is trying to calm them.jisoo and Irene is near Jennie to assure her safety.And about mino he is like a mess.His bestfriend is not responding to him.His team members are trying to calm him.Ambulance arrived and they took Jennie to hospital.Mino, jisoo and Irene went with ambulance.Bts and chaelisa is in BTS van.All are gloomy , chaelisa is crying silently.Bts is now worried about Jennie, they are thinking that why is she not responding .

After reaching hospital, doctors take her to emergency department.They treated her wound . But she is have huge loss of blood.Doctor came out,and mino run to him.

Mino:Doctor is she ok

Doctor:We can't say anything now .We urgently need two bottles of blood for ms.jennie

Mino got more worried because Jennie is AB -ve blood group and it is rare.

Mino:but doctor Jennie is AB- ve and I only know one person with that blood group

Doctor:please make it fast, patient is not so good in condition.

Mino immediately took his phone to call someone.

Mino:He will come soon, but we need one more donar (worried)

All are worried now.Suddenly,

V:hyung my blood group is AB-ve.I can donate

All other BTS members is shocked that V decided to do it for the person he don't like that much.V is afraid to donate blood too.But he is ready to donate blood made them speechless.

Mino:thanks V , we will be always greatful

V:it's ok hyung

V went to room were Jennie is being treating.He looked at her when nurse is preparing for equipments.He silently observed her there is no hint of cold expression, she is so calm.Her bare face is more beautiful than her make up on face.He studied each and every facial features of Jennie.V always had this small crush on her, but the scandals and all made him not to express his liking towards her.Now after seeing her in this condition made him recall his crush.V donated his blood without any fear , he only concentrated on her face.All this is seen by BTS,pinks,mino and Irene.All had a small smile on thier face.