Jennie kim who they missed(1)

BLACKPINK and BTS is the most famous kpop group around world.Both the groups are talented and fantastic on thier own way.Both of them paved thier way.So many groups are there in korea , but this both legendry groups will be always famous and relevent.All idols have a great respect towards this groups too.Some people envy thier popularity and achievements.But even after being most famous groups in korea they both don't know each other personally.All the members of BTS sadly have a judgement towards pinks. They all like jisoo, Lisa and rosé
and admire them.They think that this three girls have good personality ,talent and all.They also want to friends with them.But they always exclude Jennie because of rumours ,scandals, Her resting bitch face, cold and badass attitude.They all thinks that she is flirty, bitchy and she has no idol friends in industry.The rumour of she is treated like YG princess and all is belived it, when she got her solo first.Totally BTS don't like miss.Jennie kim. people also thought that she is not hardworking.So they hate her with passion.They even hate her for breathing.

All this hate started when she started her training. Jennie was a sweet and bubbly girl with a Big dream.Even though she is rich, she want to build herself without being influenced by her power.She auditioned and they accept her .She started her training , YG entertainment has most cruel training.She struggled to cope up with the training.Back then she had no friends.When she was about to collapse she was saved by Mino.From that day onwards he was her pillar.Then pinks came to her life .They all become friends and stand by her side.After debut Jennie was so happy , but the hate train started. she started to become more introverted, smile in her face wiped off.Mino didn't leaved her side.He is her bestfriend and pinks are her sisters.Even after all the fake scandels and rumours they always be her side.Jennie also has idol friend who supported her during her difficulties but Jennie decided to keep secret.She don't want them to get hate because of her.So people think that Jennie is arrogant that is why she don't have friends.

All the hate and her schedules started to make her suffocate.She started to become like a machine or puppet who works on key .Chaelisoo and mino tryed thier best to cheer her up.But she don't have any change.Her mom is worried sick about her.But Jennie is stubborn to not leave the group.She don't want to cause any more damage to group.She started think herself as burden to others. When all the girls moved out from drom, Jennie started to feel lonley.Her only little happiness is her kuma.But she worked hard for group by writing lyrics , being vocalist,rapper and she danced well too.Her aura is strong that even her haters can't take eyes off from her.She dominated fashion industry and Koreans too.Koreans gave her the title of it girl to her.All the work made her body weak .But she fighted to make her group proud.

All the years , she always maintaing her face emotionless.Sometimes her small gaze made some kpop idols feel chills .Her aura is so strong that scream "I am Queen and I am boss bitch".When she walk to stage for performance all the people will immediately feel attracted to her.she always look like unbothered but deep inside she feels nervous.

Today is a award show day.All idols are there.After performance BTS came to thier room to visit them and be friends.All are tensed because this is thier first time they personally meet them.On the way they saw mino , mino smile at them.

Mino:hi,BTS .Are you guys going to Blackpink

Rm:ah yes , we want to personally greet them(smile)

Mino:It's good decision, girls are so friendly (smile)

V:hyung , why are going to them

Mino:To meet someone (smile)

Jk: who (curious)

Mino:you can see it yourself

They reach the room and knocked the room.Rosé open it.

R:Hi oppa(to mino)

Then she see BTS.she become surprised but invited them to room.

R: please sit oppa and BTS sunabes (smiled)

All settled in seats and smiled at her.

R:Unnies , Lisa please come here.(shouted)

Lisa and jisoo surprised by BTS , but maintained thier cool and greeted them.

Jisoo and Lisa:hi sunabaes and oppa

BTS:hai

Jisoo:so why is this surprise visit?

Jin:We all are same industry and after this much years we don't know each other .so we decided to be friends to you all

L:Wow,that's so cool(excited)

All smiled at her .But suddenly.

Mino:yah, were is she jisoo(seriously)

Jisoo:Oppa she is changing.She will reach here in seconds(assuring)

Mino sighed .He is over protective towards Jennie and all YG knows it.No one dared to question it, because they only seen mino mad when they made her overworked.All BTS looked at them in confusion.

Y:who are you talking about

L: ofcourse about my Jennie unnie(her tone is affectionate)

BTS just nodded.Thier face said that they are not interested in her but thier heart want to see her.All started talk with eachother.And then Jennie entered there with causal clothes and bare face and saw BTS but BTS didn't see her.She greeted them .

J:Hello BTS

BTS startled for a second but all looked her and they got lost in her beautiful yet emotionless face.

Mino snapped them out

BTS: h hi

BTS is internally panicking . She is looking at all the members one by one.All are literally being weak by her stare.But mino didn't mind things.Mino opened his hands to her

J:What

M:hug (pouting)

Chaelisoo giggles knowing Jennie going to annoyed at his cringy acting

J:Don't do it (annoyed)

M:whyyyyyyy(whincing)

BTS looking at mino as if he has horns . Because mino is acting cute towards a person who is cold hearted and have a bad image.

J:you know I can't deny you(small smile)

All BTS gasp at the sight Jennie's smile and mino hugging her.

M: Now I am happy let's go to company , we want to discuss something.bye guys (waving)

J:bye

BTS:bye(confused)

Bp started to walk to basement where thier van parked.minnie walking first,chaelisoo second and BTS walking behind them.All were talking suddenly,

V:hyung look

All looked at him in confusion, but interapted by a scream

Mino:Jennnieeeee