New beginning 3

All look at Alison .who just smiled innocently . Jennie glared at her bestie who is also her manager . Taehyung look at Jennie , he lost her didn't he . All came to them while waiting for an explanation. She takes a deep breath . She knew she should explain it now or then.

" Alison wait with him in my car . I will call you when i finish explaining them .ok "

Alison nodded with a smile which Jennie knew it was a encouraging smile . She returned it assuring her . And she also know her another manager is with him , so no one going to see him .

" First of all , you guys just settle down and take a deep breath ."

All sat without uttering anything. Taehyung sat opposite her . He want to see her , because he missed her so much . Jisoo's slight glare is enough to make her start say her side of story.

" That day , when tae cheated on me ( his eyes started to tear up again so she sigh ) I mean that i thought he was cheating on me . I ran to my mom .you know right , my mom is like my best friend ( all nodded) . I told her every thing without hesitation and she calmly heared me out . After hearing tae cheated on me , mom was so angry that even her glare was enough to kill him ( tae gulped down , while others giggled ) .I convinced her to not go to him because, I don't want you to face instant face changing surgery by her( tae hugged jimkook who just poured him with sorry after knowing his side of story , others try to suppress thier laughter due to the fear in tae's face) . I cried a lot that day , that made mom to take me back to my home land . I tried to convince her , but she become stubborn and instantly book tickets and took me to there . I cried more thinking about my sister's , but mom said I need a break from all this mess , I was so much depressed due to the hatard I am receiving and my depression just sky rocketed when I saw you with her . I felt worthless ( tae sobbed more ). But after so much understanding mom took me to my home . She cut off all social media that lead me to you and k-pop . I am not going to lie , I felt peace after many years ( seeing thier hurt face ) it's not because I don't love you guys . It's just a feeling that made me feel peace after years a hatard towards me .

All nodded understanding her point of view.

" What about him which Alison referring to.  Did Alison also went with you"

All look at her expecting answer. She gulp down .

" Alison was with me when i went to mom , she instited to stay with me "

She felt more uncomfortable by the way all nine people looking at her to know about him.She didn't know how to present about it . She look here and there while fiddling with her dress. Jisoo's shout made her look at her unnie.

" DO YOU WANT ANOTHER INVITATION TO SPILL ABOUT HIM "

All startled. Chaelisa try to calm her but silenced seeing her glare and smiled nervously at Jennie who giving puppy eyes . After know no way to escape, she take a deep breath and look at wall .

" I-i y-you m-me "

She stammered . Lisa gave her faces encouraging her , lisa knew Jennie is going to drop some bomb . She is ready to support her Jennie unnie in any condition.

" JUST FREAKING TELL US ALREADY"

This time it's jin who got impatient because of the suspense .

" HE IS MY SON "

" Don't scold unnie she huh what ?"

Lisa was about to support Jennie and got shock realising Jennie's words . Jimin spat out water which he was drinking, jungkook started to hiccup, Taehyung lost his balance and fell down. All others look at her with wide eyes .