𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

❁❁❁
Hello, love! Thank you so much for being here in the first place and clicking on this story, of all the hyunlix stories out there. I'm really thankful and grateful for all the support, views, reads and comments this story will receive & I really hope you'll like it. ♡

But, before you start reading, here's what you have to keep in mind:

[♡] English isn't my first language, there will be some mistakes and I'm really sorry for that, I will try my best to correct everything, just bear with me a little and that would be appreciated. ><

[♡] This is a fanfiction, not something written based on a true story, which means that I expect everyone to treat this as a work of fiction. I don't own the SKZ members (no matter how much as I wanted them to own me, but... sadly ;-;), I only created characters to fit in a dystopian universe, based on the look of the real SKZ members. So, please, don't hate on anyone for what you will read here, because nothing written here has to do with the real people behind my characters.

[♡] This is a bxb story, if you have something against this type of stories or you're just not okay with not straight couples content, that's perfectly fine, I can understand. I hope you'll find the stories you prefer asap!!

[♡] There will be smut, fluff, angst, violence, trauma, self-harm, sexual abuse, abusive acts and verbal violence and explicit sensitive content, so if you feel like you can't handle it, it's okay to stop here, again, I perfectly understand. I'm warning you now, so you would know what to expect from the beginning. Literally.

[♡] !!! IF at some point, the book doesn't turn out to be what you expected at first, give it a chance, you won't be disappointed, no matter how many plot twists I can infiltrate in there.

Thank you so much for your patience while reading this. x