A brief introduction

Once upon a time, in an ancient tower called the House of Lamentation (HOL) located in the Devildom, there was 7 demon brothers, all princes, and they all lived together at the HOL... Along with a human.

The very first and oldest brother, Lucifer.. Ever since the fall his hair has been growing non-stop, so long, thick, and luscious. Eventually the Prince of the Devildom, Lord Diavolo had to find a temporary cure for that and even placed him and his brothers in a tower to give his strong scalp hair a use. Lucifer's hair was basically a rope for him and his brothers to enter and exit the tower.

Then the third oldest, Leviathan.. Ever since the fall he could turn into a mermaid, talk to sea creatures, he could control water, and a giant ferocious sea monster named Lotan. Everytime he gets a drop of liquid on him, he transforms into a mermaid and is stuck on the ground, or flopping, or hopping (even though it hurts), until it wears of in 2-5 minutes. Or if he's soaked like after swimming or bathing, he'll need towels. Even if his hair isn't completely dried after washing it, and he feels a drop of water he'll transform. And same for P.E. at RAD, if he starts sweating, so Leviathan has different excercises to do, and RAD's rules forced him to join the swim team, even though he's already in the otaku club.
He also has his best friend Henry the goldfish. (A/N: I love Henry.)

Then there's the fourth oldest, Satan.. A prince in love with books and cats but is easily angered also being the Avatar of Wrath. Demons fear him and try to avoid him at any cost, but demons also ridicule him supposedly being Lucifer's miniature self, and that he should accept it already. He feels as though he is cursed with a mental beast inside of him, he knows that is the true one with all the negative emotions.

The fifth oldest, Asmodeus.. He has the ability to seduce people by staring them in the eyes, and can sometimes control it. His voice can also seduce and/or hypnotize people of his choice. Beloved by almost all, and if you ever need help on fashion, he's your prince. That's Asmo chan for ya! :)

The sixth oldest is Beelzebub.. He's the Avatar of Gluttony and has a strong sense of smell for not only food but also blood or any other strong smells. (A/N: Like Tanjiro Kamado.) And he's a really, really strong prince.. and muscular. He often helps the Devildom Police Department (DPD) solve murders and turn in bad demons for food coupons, discounts, gift cards, and secretly money to help Prince Mammon's serious debts. Lord Diavolo is very proud of him.

Then there's the seventh oldest, Belphegor.. He's always a sleepy prince. He has the power to see into people's dreams.. and he's the perfect cuddle buddy. He once was cursed by a witch that Mammon was in debt to and was forced into eternal sleep until his true love was to kiss him. Surprisingly his true love was...

Beelzebub... in a brotherly way, they would never find anyone of their own except for each other.
(A/N: It was a kiss on the cheek. Please, I don't ship them. I just love bonding moments between them. Please give my book a chance. Please don't sue me. A/N: I found out how nasty the fandom is becoming- WHAT IS HAPPENING TO LUKE?! THE POOR BEBE.😭🤮)

And then the human living in the HOL, MC. MC orginally was known as a weak, feeble, naive human, a normie, a peasant, but after every pact they made with one of the demon brothers they earned respect like the royalty they are, and was treated how they were supposed to be treated since the very first day in the Devildom. MC is now studying with some help from Solomon to become a sorcerer/sorceress. MC has almost died 4 times because they recklessly wanted to show off to Solomon. Those 4 times were exhausting for the both of them.

Solomon is simply the strongest sorcerer to ever live and has pacts with 72 demons, and once got a job as a royal chef. He gave the Prince of the Devildom food poisoning and was immediately fired.
Stay a Sorcerer, Solomon aka SSS. (A/N: I'm not saying Spooky Scary Sunday CxK fans.)

Simeon, the angel from the Celestial Realm technically a duke but also not really but he is, but he could never rule over the Devildom so... yeah.

Luke, the adopted son of Simeon is just a cute bebe, but not really a bebe because he's older than MC technically, but is still bebe in the Celestial Realm and the Devildom.

Lord Diavolo is the main, true prince and future king of the Devildom. His life goal is to get the 3 worlds to get along.

Barbatos is Lord Diavolo's (A/N: handsome, hot, sexy, gorgeous, magnificent, talented, powerful) butler.

They always say save the best for last.

The second oldest brother, the Avatar of Greed, Mammon.. Or barely referred to The Great Mammon.
So judged, mistreated, and abused for a prince, but eventually those who wronged him pay for the price. He secretly is a bit girly but hides it believing he will be judged or even worse punished. He now often thinks anything he does would get him into trouble with Lucifer or any of his other brothers. But other than that he has the ability to talk to crows and thanks to the crows he can understand other animals better. He's pretty nice, and pretty.