Stay Away From Him!!!

(A/N: Whenever MC (that's you!) Isn't around they're at Purgatory Hall, babysitting Luke, or with Solomon doing epic sorcerer stuff.

Me, last chapter: Voting won't kill you.😅

100+ of you, every chapter: Yes, it will, dumbass.💀

Me: ((I actually removed that part because y'all didnt care btw.) Why can't you guys talk to me like the simps for Levi in my other book, that I've been too embarrassed to write, but people are so invested? ⚰ I promise to do better guys.😔)

(The next day, in Lucifer's office.)

"Oh, Lucifer.~" "Mammon, what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" "You're always busy. I need your permission to go to the casino.~" Lucifer sighed, "You have money?" "Yes, and I'm just going to a restaurant in the casino!" "Finally, something normal." "Wow." "Before you go, we still must talk about that man." "Oh, do we have too?" "YES. Tell me who he is?" "No." "Tell me and I'll let you go." He frowned, "But then you'll start bein' mean to him." "So, I know him?" "No, you don't!" "I obviously do because you're yelling." Mammon tried opening the door but it was locked by a strong spell. "Someone help!" "Mammon, answer my question!" "No, you'll get mad at me!" "I would never get mad at you." "Why are ya lying?! You're scarin' me!" Lucifer restrained Mammon on his shoulders. "Mammon, calm down. I mean, I would never get mad at you for loving someone not worthy of your love, which is a lot of demons. Just tell me, please?" Lucifer's gentle voice was surprisingly working. That tone usually works but Lucifer hasn't realized yet. Blush spread across Mammon's face. "...I- I think Lord Diavolo is worthy of my love," Lucifer's eyes widened, he was in pure shock, "Diavolo is a wonderful demon. I- I love him." "D-Diavolo?" "Yes, I'm sorry, Lucifer!" Lucifer truly felt bad... or did he? "Mammon, you're aiming for the wrong demon. Do you know how many people love Diavolo? Don't you know if you were in a relationship with him, it would be dangerous for the both of you? And he's out of your league. I know it's easy for you to fall in love with beings that are filled with kindness but I know that Lord Diavolo only sees you as a friend. I don't mean to let you down like this, but I'm just letting you know." "..." "Did he also give you that ring?" "Yes." "You may go now, and make sure to be careful, ok?" "Mhm."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(At the Demon Lord's Castle.)

Solomon started, "Come on, Barbie, let's go party.~" Diavolo also sang, tapping his pen against the table, "Oh, oh, oh, yeah.~" "Come on, Barbie, let's go party.~" Barbatos gave a frown of disapproval, "I don't want to be Barbie anymore." Solomon snickered, "Too bad." "But it's a great nickname." Diavolo frowned. "Please finish the paperwork so Solomon can leave." "Why are you trying to get rid of me?!" "You're on something today." "Wow. No, I am not!" "Barbatos, I finished the paperwork!" "Good job." He gave Diavolo a head pat. "Here you go, Solomon." "Thank you! Bye."

______________________

"I miss Mammon. He's always locked away in that stupid tower." One day, I'll save him. "Hmm, all the letters you've been sending him has him preoccupied and I'm sure he's allow to leave the tower. Apparently, Simeon and Luke saw him holding a rabbit. Him and his brothers have odd powers." "So do you. You're so cool, Barbatos." "Aha, thank you, my Lord." "I want to go see Mammon, do you know where he is?" "No, you should ask Lucifer." "Right!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Luci

Diavolo: Lucifer?

Lucifer: Yes?

Diavolo: Is Mammon at the HOL?

Lucifer: No.