Don't Close Your Eyes

(A/N: Finally time for cross over.~ Game is title name. ⚠️: the demon you see at night. You'll know what I mean soon enough. ⚠️: Kind of rushed chapter. Me have to draw.)

Mammon and Belphie were supposedly asleep when Diavolo entered the twin's bedroom. Belphie cleared his throat then spoke, "Ew, it's Diavolo!" Diavolo just rolled his eyes. "Get the fuck out my room, you intruder." "Ok, ok, I will." "Hurry up.. Also, never fuck my brother ever again." "What?" "You heard me. Now leave." "I didn't do anything-" "LEAVE." "My me, you're just like Lucifer-" Belphie decided to leave the bed.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"What're you about to do?"
"Go die." Belphie pushed Diavolo out the window, ass first. And Diavolo screamed, loudly. Seems like the workouts with Beel worked-

"..Belphie, are you ok?" Asked Mammon, not really wanting to open his eyes. Belphie quickly shut the window, "Um, yeah. Sleep, you need to sleep." "Not really, Dia healed me." "Ew, Diavolo." Mammon sighed, "You're gonna needa like him someday." "I don't need to do anything but sleep." "I should go now." "Go where?" "Back to my room." "Beel put caution tape over the door because Lucifer messed up your room, a bit," Mammon frowned, "He's cleaning the mess himself." "I-I don't want him going through my stuff." "I know Lucifer's annoying but you'll be fine." "N-No, I won't. This is bad. I'll need to run away permanently after this." "Take me with you?" "No." He said, sadly. He's probably going to find all the letters from Diavolo, the ring, the flower crown, the tea set Leslie didn't even want for some reason, all in one drawer! My life is over. Love sucks.

"Mammon?" Hug. "I hate it here." "I do too."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

(Outside.)

I officially hate Belphegor. My neck hurts now! Barbatos isn't going to like this. I'm so grounded. Mammon's probably also in trouble. I shouldn't have shown up. I should've taken my chance to kidnap him but that would've been wrong. It's not like his brothers would miss him. And I could love Mammon more than Lucifer ever could. I'll cherish him like the diamond he is.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Luke and Barbie

Luke: Diavolo, I saw you fell. Are you ok?

Diavolo: Ooo, you didn't say Lord.

Luke: You told me not to. Where's your dad?

Diavolo: Our dad.

Luke: Ew, I'm not having a disgusting demon as my brother.

Diavolo: Wow. Barbie is a part of this chat and he'll eventually see this.

Luke: I'm perfectly safe. I'm the favorite.

Diavolo: Sure. I need you to get Simeon to get Mammon from Lucifer, so me and Mammon can have a slumber party, and Lucifer thinks he's with Simeon for a good while.

Luke: You royalty ask for too much. And a sleepover, without me?

Diavolo: Angels aren't allowed.😒

Luke: Stupid sinner.

Barbatos: Luke, stop being demonsist.

Diavolo: Devildom, what'd I ever do to you?

Luke: Kidnap me.