Better

(A/N: I found out like 3 chapters ago. Crows go, "caw," and the reason I put squawk was because I forgot that sound. I'll go back and fix them one day. But how could the people who added this story to their reading list not vote?)

(Asmo's room.)

"Lucifer, why'd you tell him that?~" Asmo once again disagreed with Lucifer's malicious tactics when it comes to Mammon's crushes.
"To keep him safe, obviously." "Just because one witch lied about loving Mammon to kill him doesn't mean everyone is evil. Besides, you murdered her. You've done enough to help Mammon." "It's never enough, it's Mammon we're talking about-" Asmo purposely brushed Lucifer's hair too hard. "Give him a chance." "Don't be rough, or I'll stop letting you brush my hair. Think of those times Mammon was rejected, how sad he was." "I would've rejected Mammon too. He's not my type, my type is non family members, white hair, bad at cooking, sorcer-" "I do not care." "...So, would you tell me who's Mammon's crush?" "No." "If you say so.~ Now that he's back home, shouldn't you be checking on him." "I want you to do it. He might be mad at me." "Mammon's never mad-mad at you, he's never mad at any of us." "You check on him anyway. Mammon will get over that demon sooner or later. He's just confused, just like all the other times. He's ment to forever be my little brother, all 6 of you." "My beautifulness, Momifer, you're doing too much." Asmo wished Mammon would just get a lover already so they, him, and Solomon could go on double dates. He threw the brush down and got up, heading to Mammon's room.

______________________

Asmo heard Mammon giggle, "I do think I would look like a princess in this dress! Ahahaha!" Then he heard birds cawing. He quickly opened the door to see Mammon laying on his bed with about 15 crows. "Mammon?" "D'ah! What do ya want?!" Both him and his birds jumped. "You're online shopping without me?" "No-" "Let me help." "I'm fine without ya." "No, you're not." "Yes, I am." Asmo quickly snatched his phone, "Hmm, how very bottom of you." "What the Devildom?! Get out of my room!" "Lucifer wanted me to check on you." Mammon got his phone back. "I don't need checkin' on!" "Yes, you do. It's about what he said, are you ok?" No. "I want Beel." Mammon said, not really caring Asmo showed up. "Excuse me? I'm here for you!" "Asmo, you're scaring my babies!" "Oh, sorry guys." "I still want Beel." Asmo frowned. "Why do you want to talk to him?" "Because he's nice." "Fine.~"

______________________

"Luci, Mammon didn't want to talk to me so I'm getting Beel." "Hm, I guess that's makes sense." "What makes sense?" "Getting Beel. Mammon is sensitive," Asmo was still confused, "You may leave now." "All right."

______________________

Mammon took a deep breathe. "Ok, Beel. I have to tell ya everythin'." Beel nodded. "Mhm. That's normal." "What?" "You always tell me stuff-" "Oh-" "Everyone does." "What?" "Everyone tells me stuff because I'd never tell, including MC." Mammon's mouth went agape. "Really?" "Yeah- Can I have those apples you have over there?" "Of course." "Thank YOU, you're the best. I haven't eaten enough today because Lucifer made me do my homework and it's hard to concentrate on an empty stomach! Took me an hour!-" Mammon shoved an apple in Beel's mouth to stop his tantrum. He muffled a, "Thank you." "No problem. So, I have like a million things to tell ya." "...Sounds like a lot but I'm here for the drama." "O-k.... To start... everytime I run away I go to Luke's place. I should've told ya but I didn't know ya would react like the world is ending just because big bro is gone." "Purgatory Hall? We check there everytime?" "No, Simeon talked to Dia- LORD Diavolo about it and they made him a house in the woods. He used to want a treehouse but, 'grew out' of it."' "Oh, I want to go." "You should. The house smells like chocolate and cotton candy most of the time. He has Celestial-class furniture, and cute windows. He has a nice front and backyard, it's literally incredible. His yard's a hotspot for Devildom animals that like color, BIRDS. It's like a normal house from the Celestial Realm but has a major amount of Luke to it. It was like a museum the first time I visited, very nostalgic." "Would Luke invite me over?" "Definitely. Just don't take his pillows." "Okay???"