| The Meeting. |

Once again, detective void was investigating really suspicious cases that some People were telling him about.
He managed to get some Intel, but to gather more, he had to talk to people who lived in this small town much longer.
The brown-haired man parked his car in the parking lot sighing a bit.
Today wasn't one of his best days.
The car, broken. His Phone, dead.
Money? Well, he only could pay for some tea.

Finally, the tired detective managed to get inside the small restaurant.
The first thing that caught his attention were missing posters of people on a wooden board beside the enter sign.
So many.. Anthony, Benjanim, Cecilia, Dra-

¬ Can I help you with something, sir? ¬
A waiter, not too tall, not too short, with (H/C) hair and (E/C) shook him out of his deep analysing with a simple question.
The man was a little bit embarassed, he can be really intruiged with something and won't even know what's going on around him.
- Oh, uh, yes, can I have some tea please? Anykind. - he didn't even notice how the person he was talking to also wanted to say something, but the detective decided to immediately take a seat by the window of the restaurant.

(Y/N) was actually a bit interested in the anynomous man.
Not everyone has a mask this kind, and walks in like it's nothing.. The glowing eyes.. The structure of the material.
(Y/N) quickly prepared a raspberry flavoured tea, the man said that the flavour can be whatever, do, why not? It was their favourite kind.
As they were walking towards him again, they tripped on someone's leg.
It was this Group of People again..

< Oh come on! Can't you see where you're going?! > the Group of 6 grown adult men started laughing, while (Y/N) was in pain because of the hot liquid on their shirt and pants. It happened really often with this group, they were just really bored and decided to come here only to make fun of people.
Not them only..

(Y/N) got up from the wet ground and was looking really pissed off.
¬ Listen here. ¬ they got really close to the bald man that made them trip.
¬ If you won't stop, I'm going to not only tell Sharon what you did behind the trash yesterday with Cindy, I'm also going to tell everyone, absolutely everyone what you guys do every friday at 3pm.
You think I don't see? You think I'm stupid or what?! ¬ they shouted and finally, when the whole restaurant went quiet, (Y/N) decided to go to the toilet to clean themselves up.

¬ God, I fucking hate people.. ¬ while mumbling to themselves and cleaning their shirt, the (H/C) haired waiter didn't notice the masked man come in again.
Detective void was leaning against the door frame and looking at the Young waiter with curiosity in his eyes.
- Do they come in often? - he started to get a bit closer while speaking and (Y/N) jumped up a bit.
¬ Geez.. You scared, me, sir.. ¬ suddenly when they turned around, he was really close.

¬ I mean.. They do. They're so annoying. ¬ they sighed and leaned against the sink behind them.
¬ Why do you ask? ¬
Void was only trying to get some info on the missing people but this person has some balls..
He smiled behind his mask and scratched his head a bit.
- Well, I wanted to ask about the missing children on the posters there. Do you know anything? - (Y/N) raised a brow but.. Nobody actually cared for these kids until him..
¬ All I know is that I was with Anthony on the day that he went missing. ¬ they eyed the floor while looking pretty upset.
¬ You're probably going to laugh at me, but, me and Anthony are cousins, hes much younger than me, and I had to take care of him that day because his parents went on a work trip. ¬
The detective took out his notepad and started to write.

The waiter sighed and only continued. No one believed them, even the police.
¬ So.. We went to the park.
There, I wanted to take out his toys but the next thing I know, he's gone. Like totally gone.
Of course, I started to Look for him. Knowing it's a child, he must've run out somewhere or..  ¬ they already had tears in their eyes, remembering how bad it hurted when no one even wanted to Listen to them.
¬ I'm sorry. ¬ (Y/N) only apologized while wiping the tears off with their hand.
Suddenly they felt a strong hand on their back, So they looked up and the detective actually was some sort of.. Moved?

- Don't be sorry for anything. I'm a private investigator for this case and I'm going to solve it. - he said that with strong determination in his eyes, and such a fiery passion..
- Now, my name is Detective Void, or Void for short. What's yours? -

__
So uh, yeah.
Hope you liked it.