- Fascination -

Tw: suggestive themes

~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~

¬ You know, I never thought you could actually show so many emotions when I first met you. Thought you must be some kind of a robot working so  much. ¬ Y/N, the lover of the former detective standing right beside him and washing dishes quietly laughed and smiled under his mask.

- Well then, I'm suddenly not a robot when I shower you with kisses and my love then? Oh, well. - he was doing that to only disrupt the peace between them and the young Y/N only blushed on their behalf. ¬ Yeah, yeah Simon. Sure. ¬ they only bumped their hip against his and giggled. - Wanna play, huh? - Simon splashed them with water and the wars began. First off, they were splashing water everywhere in the kitchen, almost not caring about thr world.. well.. almost, because Y/N bumped into a kitchen table and fell on top of the detective who smiled after grunting a bit and looking them straight in the eyes.

- I can stay If you like. - he chuckled.

¬ Idiot. ¬ and then, they kissed.

At first it was innocent, then they started to huff and puff while making out with each other. They both decided to stand up not getting up without not kissing. Y/N let their arms hang around the detective's neck while sitting on the table and starting to unbutton his shirt. - Y/N.. - he whispered into their ear.

They chuckled and finally looked him in the eyes while their hands explored his a bit chubby body which was pale as a wall. ¬ You're so damn sexy.. you know that, right? ¬

- Oh please.. more. -he whimpered while the younger one got onto their knees and unzipped his pants in one move. 

They looked at each other once again and the detective got his hands on his lovers head. - I don't want you to deepthroat, it's going to hurt. - Y/N only smiled seductively and started to lick the base of Simon's cock while looking him straight in the eye saying with only a look ' be good, puppy. '

The man groaned loudly while keeping still and never losing his grip on Y/N's head while they bobbed it. 

Finally, after maybe 5 minutes the detective got away and dragged the younger one onto his body. - You're gonna regret that. - 

Y/N gulped.