Y/n Information and Love interest

Name:Y/n L/n

Age:19

Height:5'4

Eye color:E/c

Hair color: H/c

Likes: Bunny,Food, Listening to music,her ✨magic✨ eye glass,and like to roast people.

Dislike:her father and brothers,Brats,and her devil fruit.

Personality: Y/n is kind, sweet, slow but not innocent and a little straight forward

More information: Y/n hate her family beside her mother,two little brothers and one older brother. Y/n dreams is to become an empress without an emperor(Boss bitch✨). Her jerk father is an emperor who can easily control pirate and marines.He hates y/n too along with her brothers because y/n is an girl and girls are supposed to be bearing son and do housework not to be an emperor/empress.

Devi fruit: love love fruit
Love love fruit have an ability to make guys fall in love easily by making eye contact. Love love fruit is an rare fruit that only appears in an thousand years but this fruit is peaky this fruit will only accept woman to eat this devil fruit and if a man eat this fruit he will be burned alive.

Your clothes:

Your ✨Magic ✨ eye glass:

Love interest:

Monkey D. Luffy: Obsessive, Delusional,and protective

"If I make you my pirate queen,no one would never touch you again, only Me"

Roronoa Zoro: Obsessive and possessive

"So your trying to run away,but guess what you can Never escape me"

Vinsmoke Sanji: Possessive and Delusional

"I'm not Delusional,I'm just saying the truth, That your Mine and only mine.

Trafalgar D. Water Law: Obsessive, Protective,and Manipulative

"I have you Heart,and you have mine"

Portagas D. Ace: Delusional, Possessive, Obsessive

"You look so cute when you beg for me to stop killing him.

Sabo: Possessive, Obsessive,and Manipulative

"I'm the only man that can touch you,feel you and control you.

Shanks: Protective and Possessive

"I'm the first man to meet you,the one who protected you and will be the first man to make you feel heaven.

Dracule Minhawk: Possessive and Manipulative

"The first time you step in this house,I already marked you to be mine.

Marco the phoenix: Manipulative, Delusional, Obsessive

"Don't worry about them,I just did some manipulation.

Donquixote Doflamingo: Obsessive, possessive and Delusional

"I can give you everything you want,even if you want me to kill them.

Charlotte Katakuri: Delusional, protective, Obsessive

"When mama Said to me I will be marrying you,I was happy,but I remember you have many guys that head over heels to you,How about I will just kill them.

Donquixote Rosinante:
Protective

"I'm know I have no match with my brother but,I will surely make you mine.

Izou: Protective and Possessive

"Im the closest person you have,I know you the most,and I will be the first person to take your heart.

*I know I'm not good at English but pls bare with it😭*

Corazon and ace are alive here

*501 words*