Chapter 2

Many bad grammars and spellings
______________________________________

Y/n pov

I watch that fat man looked away.
"Are you okay" I looked the red haired man.

"Yes...yes I'm okay"I said
"Are you sure?" He said
"Yeah I'm okay"I said smiling while fixing my eyeglass.

"Argh" I said, Shoot I forgot I got hit by that fat man. I have wounds in my arm and legs.

"Are you really sure"Said the man.
"Yea-"I suddenly lost balance and everything went black.

??? Pov

I catch the woman before she fall.
I picked in bridal style.

She was beautiful not gonna lie maybe even more beautiful than,The pirate empress,her h/c is so beautiful but I don't see her eyes well,maybe because her blurry glasses.

I didn't realize I was walking in the ship already.

"Captain who's that girl? Is she one of your toy"Benn sigh.

"HEY I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GUY"I shouted.But he just shrugged, totally not agreeing with his captain.

"Captain you act a like a child your an Yonko,and Yonko don't act like a child"he Said while sighing again.

"Leh gasp"I faked gasp.But you heard it right ,I'm one of the Yonko's Im red haired shanks

"Benn just take this girl"He looked at me confused, because it's the first time a girl set an foot in my ship.

"This is the first time you bought a girl in the ship"He said confused. I don't know too why,I helped this girl but there was something,In my mind that said to help her.

"Just do it,she's injured"He looked more confused but didn't say anything, And was going to get the girl but I suddenly took the girl away.

"I'm the who's going to took her to the doctor"I said and left,He was so confused.

Fast forward

I was in the the clinic in the ship.And put the girl the down in the bed.
I looked at her,she was really beautiful everytime I looked at her,maybe that's the reason I help her.

I called the doctor and said to him to heal her and said that she will wake in 1 week.

_____________________________________
sorry this was short chapter 😭
380 words
Guys should I add corazon in the love interest but ofc he's alive here.